Best HIGH Yielding Potent Strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by binonexus, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Ak-487 can grow well outdoors as long as it doesn't get too cold. If you are based north of the border i would imagine that you would be best off planting in pots that can be moved when teh weather turns.

2. alrright thanks man ill just start em off nice and early

3. lemonskunk is a good yeilder got 90 dry grams off 1 plant wit 600watt hps and it was my first time and also made few mistake so consider that iswell also heard trainwreak is good:smoking:

4. what was so funny about that?

5. You mean " Sorry, can I know what is so funny about that ? "

6. haha i get what your sayin, i know autos are kids strains, but in all reality if someone is looking for a good yeild and potent smoke as fast as possible, autos are a pretty easy choice. would that be my garden of choice? not at all. but for someone quickly trying to get a lot of good bud, they are perfect. ive smoked a couple different auto strains and they really have been pretty chronic. just cuz "experienced growers" frown upon them, it doesnt change the fact that they can be equally as good as other more difficult to grow strains.

7. No I actually didn't mean that. I meant it in a belittling sense because there is nothing funny about auto's being high yeilding for 60-80 days from seed.

8. If you do not see name of thread and why I laugh thats your problem not mine.

9. You don't have to be so hostile. All i'm saying is one plant with 1.5 months veg and proper 10 week flower = 2 harvests of any ruderalus cross strain you might want to harvest:wave:. For instance, you could grow 2 bigbud plants with 1.5 months veg and yeild like 4 oz over the 16 weeks, or you could harvest 4 easyryder plants in that space every two months each yeilding over an oz. It's just as desirable if you ask me, if potency all that your after.

10. well that would be 4 months total with the 2 regular plants (by the way big bud could yeild way more than 2 oz per plant especially if they vegged for that long) but with the autos ive seen and read about, 2-3 ozs per plant isnt even that much of a feat.

11. I have found that different people have had different success with different strains. Myself, I am not sold on the "auto" strains at all. Yep they yield less and they have lost the potency of the strains they were named after (i.e. AK 47 or whatever.) The auto strains will never be as good as the regular photoperiod genetics they came from, but I am sure that the autos have a role in our pot culture.

To answer the question on the thread, I would not suggest an auto strain, but I think that the AK 48 is a great suggestion. I would say that you will probably be happy with it since it is a good yielder, potent and it is an early finishing strain. Most Indica are going to serve your indoor needs just fine. To get the yield out of some of the more "pure" sativa plants, it would probably be better if theyy were grown outdoors.

12. ak47 pulled avg of 7oz of each last harvest

13. if you're after yield, then you'll probably be best served with an indica hybrid, but many of the most potent strains lean towards sativa like AK-47 (aka the one hit wonder)

the highest recorded potency was for alaskan thunderfuck, but the grower never shared beans, cuttings or his recipe. there's debate as to whether matanuska thunderfuck is truly related to it.

G13 can't be had in pure form, but it's a contender for highest potency ans is available in many hybrids including G13 haze which can't be shabby as far as potency goes[/b]

if you want the most resin, try a white strain. they get their name from their sparkling resin glands. even though it doesn't have a special flavor & smokes a little harsh, many people think dirt cheap nirvana white rhino is one of the best strains ever.

there is no easy answer. there are MANY great commercial strains out there that excel in one category more than another & you'll end up making a tradeoff somewhere.

personally, i'd say don't chase the almighty dollar & quantity and look for top quality instead. at the top of the quality food chain, you'll give up some yield & fast turnaround, but you can get MUCH BETTER bud in the trade. AK-47 might not offer the best yields, for example, but it kicks most commercial ass, has won more awards than white widow etc. and shows up in almost every top 10 list by a seasoned toker.

don't be another commercial sellout bitch. LOL take some pride in superior gear.

14. i was looking at sensi seeds the other day and they had a strain of mr. nices and it yields like 650-750 g/m2. its one of the plants im considering for the future just for that reason and also because they say its really potent.

its called g13/hashplant

According to weed folklore, the original G13 cutting was rescued from a government research facility by an unknown technician. In civilian circles the plant`s earth-shaking Indica potency, together with her tale of liberation, lifted G13 to almost legendary status. Creating cannabis seeds that captured G13`s astounding qualities required a very special pollen-father, which was eventually found in the Hash Plant breeding-program. The resulting G13 x HP seed-strain, though a `limited edition`, was a great success in the few years it was available. In 1999, Sensi Seeds was very proud to bring G13 x Hash Plant back into production with the title Mr Nice, in honour of Howard Marks - cannabis campaigner, author and one-time hashish entrepreneur. Indica connoisseurs will love the mouth-watering `double Afghani` bouquet of Mr Nice. Dark, earthy undertones are overlaid with the rich, spicy-sweet scent of raw resin glands. When consuming the stickiest nuggets, the taste of burning trichomes can be strong enough to convince people that they`re smoking a mix of hashish and ganja. For growers seeking a dense, heavy, ultra-powerful crop and anyone who enjoys testing their limits, Mr Nice - G13 x Hash Plant is the ultimate Indica!

15. northern lights great yeild amazingly potent,power plant great yeild but not that potent
    bubblegum and blueberry are good but you have to train them.chronic has a nice yeild
    ,i got one seed of shiva before and it put out a amazing yeild and was a lovely smoke
    but it was one seed so i cant say they all yeild good,if it was me id go for white label northern lights what is sensi nl1 femed:hello:

16. Williams Wonder is known for being great smoke and a heavy yielder. Attitude carries this via Reeferman Seeds Reeferman Seeds Williams Wonder, I have some Williams Wonder going right now.

17. Barney Farms LSD is amazing, great Potency and greta Yield ( High CBD, CBN )

18. Mr Nice Super Silver Haze. Do I win a prize?