Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe My ULTIMATE Marijuana Firecracker recipe WITH PICS!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aciid, Aug 15, 2009.

1. The smell is lovely :) It does fill the room, but was gone within 30 mins after prebaking with the window open, and it doesn't seem to stick to any furniture so its safe :p My sis didnt notice it at all, just asked what I was making for breakfast :hello: And prebaking definetely gets me more stoned, so please try it everyone!

Thanks for the positive replies:D I'm gonna get some more weed in the next few weeks and will be baking some more as soon as my dad's out for a night.

Peace & ENJOYYYY

2. What about vaping the weed instead of prebaking it? Two highs for one if it works!

3. I've never tried vaping but i doubt it would work. Look at it logically; the thc has got to come from somewhere, vaping it wouldnt get you magically high and keep enough thc in the weed to get you as high again. Prebaking doesn't destroy thc ;)

4. #44 TheBlade, Sep 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
    How the hell you get that PB looking so creamy. When my firecrackers are done the pb/nutella are hard gross shits. Mabye Its cause I put them in fridge and eat them cold? lol

Edit: and wowww, I thought you guys knew alot about Decarboxylation?? Im pretty novice and I know about it. Well to sum it up, once the matter is heated to a higher degree its curing process is quickened/ turning other marijuana molecules into the one that gets you high. You can put a piece of shit weed in the microwave for 15 seconds on high, and you will get a more vibrant smelling/crumbly/ higher potency product when it comes out. You will not lose THC because its boiling point is in the high 390's as a microwave can only go in its high 200's.. So the prebaking will make the marijuana a higher potency, even before including it in the firecrackers making the marijuana even MORE potent cause you are cooking it longer releasing and creating new and improved awesomeness. + rep on the guide though I like it

5. Thanks for the rep, my crackers usually turn soft but not hard and i love the taste. Are you sure the microwave only goes to 200c? I read my manual and if i remember correctly it said 700c full power, but i will check again when i get home.

6. Well, a microwave is a device that moves water molecules around to heat up food.. So it can only get as hot as as much water you got. But if you got a nug, you microwave it the water will eventually evaporate leaving nothing to be heated up which stops the heating process. I could be wrong though.. But if I put a big bucket of water in there yea its gonna get pretty fukin hot. XD

7. Hmm, I just read the manual and it doesnt give a temp, so I dunno where i got 700c from haha! But it says the longer you leave the microwave on, the higher the heat. Of course there is a maximum but I'm not willing to try it out :) I'd rather stick to my oven where I can control the temperature.

8. #48 whitekush, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
    hey man, i was thinking of making ONE fire cracker (with a g in it) on sunday..

and i wanted to eat it for breakfast monday morning (lol)

can i microwave it? lol.

and can i use nutella?

EDIT: will it be safe to put in the fridge on sunday night, and microwave it monday morning for breakfast? lol

EDIT 2: maybe i can heat it up in the oven for breakfast? its the whole fridge thing that's throwing me off..

9. You should make it right now. And put it in a baggy and put it in a warm dark place.. It will start the process of the thc dissolving before you even toast it. So let it sit for a day or 2 then toast it for a good 10 mins, and eat you should be happy =D

10. i use the microwave fairly often-------- the results vary though. i think cooking it a few times for 10-20 seconds is good. just make sure not to over or undercook it. if you microwave too much you can lose all the thc, works both ways

11. I have used a recipe very similar to this, he is right about prebaking, it converts the alks to activated THC it really helps make the crackers stronger, as long as you don't destroy the THC with too much heat. Also try to get the all natural peanut butter, they sell it at bashes around me, it has high levels of oils and fats, you even see the oil layer on top of the peanut butter, just stir it up before use.
    This recipe isn't much at all different from the one i used 2 years ago, it should work perfect if not better.

12. Fridge is absolutely fine :)

13. When you say make it now do you mean put it in the oven then let it sit I a warm dark place? Then toast it again?

Edit: I'm allergic to peanut butter, what's the alternative?

14. Looks to me like he means let it sit, then roast it after.

Alternative is nutella.

15. I'm gonna make a bunch tonight!

16. k i just premade 2 of them for tmrw morning.

some things i'd like to say/point out.

the nutella thing only has 5g of fat per tbs, so.. i think i shouldve mixed a little bit of butter into it.. (course i noticed this after lol).

secondly, i felt like i didnt mix/spread the weed as best as i could to accomadate the surface area..

anyways ill report back in the morning.

17. #57 whitekush, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
    just threw the 2 in the oven, t-minus 22 mins :D

edit: just started eating my two crackers... they taste aweful lol

18. #58 whitekush, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
    i dont think it worked... and its been like.. 45 mins.
    i'll give it some more time though.

EDIT: im so high. wow.

EDIT2: last time i ever do that, i'm on the verge of greening out lol.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Do you have to eat the firecracker immediately after taking them out of the oven?

20. LOL sounds good woooooooooohh

passed out yet?

Nope, eat whenever. Preferrably within the year... actually eating them still warm tastes nicest