Laced Weed, it happens rarely, but it does happen!

Discussion in 'General' started by Space, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heres the typical GC user replying to a newfags thread about their weed being laced

"OMFG ur weedz not layced STFU N00btard!"

I'd like to say, no, you're weeds not laced. But it can happen.

I'd like to share a little story with you....

Within the last month or so, i ended up with about a half O of some wet weed (Wet=pcp'd).

So i call up my regular connect, and he says hes out, hell have some tomorrow, so i was like damn, alright. He calls me right back, and he says he knows another guy how sells for the same grower. So i was like cool, we met up and he grabbed my half. 14 gs cost me about 120 if i remember right, expensive as tits. So i go home, and smoke about 5 bowls (i love gettin ripped comin off a t break(, and after an hour or so, i am completely fucked. Like, i couldnt move, i was totally zoned out 9for those who dont know, PCP is a dissociative drug, meaning you zone out and cant focus.

I sat in my chair, smoking a bit more occasionally for a few hrs. Around 2 am (i started tokin around 9 or 10 ish), i start to come back to reality, and i was like, shit, this weed is BOMB!

So for about 4 days i smoked a hell of a lot, and i got this on a sunday, and went to summerschool (im headed for gr 13 next year (AKA victory lap), so im 18), and i was fucked! on monday, i had a wake and bake (3 bowls:D), and somehow managed to get to school (late). My eyes were fucked, like theyve never been redder than then (xcept mby the night before). Needless to say, i did nothin at all that day. Just sat in my chair and stared forward, baked as tits.

The next day, i only smoked a bowl, and it felt like a good weed high. The Next day, during the evening, however, was different. I smoked about 4 or 5 big bowls (and a J), and i was freaking out ( i made a thread here cuz i was goin frieaking insane!). The walls in my room were ripply, like syd, but scaryer. Every shadow out of the corner of my eveys looked like evil ghost bug things. It wasnt fun, until about an hour in. Then it was a good time:D By this time i was pretty sure somethin was wrong with this bud.

Around here, after smokeing about 6 gs outta my new zong, i started to notice it (and my room), smelled weird. Not like weed, but like chemicals. A garlicy/meaty smell, but like, artificial. Not a nice smell. My zong still smells like that (about a month later), and my room does the slightest bit. Then i looked closely at my bud.

It was then i noticed that there were small, glass like crystals on ym bud. Not trichs, more, shiny and fake looking. Not alot of them, but enuf to notice under a light.

The next day (it mightve been that day actually), i called my bud back up, and asked him wtf was up with it. Hes like "no worries, its just good shit man", i was like "no dude its fucking been messed with". He gave the whole "it costs them money" yada yada speech, and then he was like

"actually, he mentioned he got this for alot off his cousin a while ago, but he sold it cuz its all he had then"

So i was ok, just wanted to know. I brabed some more (clean:D) bud.

For a while, i put a little bit on my bud. Definetly adds a big kick to it. Then i ran out.

Incase you're wondering, hell yeah i'd do it again, it was great (except i missed work because of some nasty withdrawl, after somking ever day for about 8 days. I was vomiting, and had chills and shit, not fun)

In short, I bought PCP weed, smoked pcp weed, liked pcp weed, freaked out on pcp weed, and smoked some more pcp weed.

2. musta been weak PCP then..cuz ive read reports about people smoking a bowl of wet budz, and going into sherm land. You smoked what? over an eighth in one sitting of it? i dunno man, if it was normal PCP i think youd be ragin through the streetz.:metal::metal::metal:

nonetheless, im glad you had a fun time and arent raggin on it like most people do.

3. Nah itll always be in as special place in my heart.

And like i said, there weren't to many little crystal things on it. Plus apparently u build up mad tolerance for it, especially doin that much lol

4. LOL. Do you know what PCP does to you? You wouldn't be hitting 5 bowls then going to school. Haha.

5. i guess smoking pcp isn't very effective, the only thing that really convinces me it wasn't weed is the rippling walls. about the other things i'd still say you just got crazy high.

6. [​IMG]
    dumb question: what is pcp weed?

7. I dont know man, ive had friends call me up after gettin wet and being totally fucked out of their mind, like tripping then going crazy mad style, actually the dude im talking about threw his phone while i was on the phone with him after yelling aobut there being a bunch of spiders everywhere

8. He is talking about Weed laced with PCP. Don't worry it doesn't happen often, or really at all.

If you really think it was PCP, I don't know if they have home drug tests that test for it, but you can try.

Also, PCP doesn't make you 'Zone', but rather makes you fell stronger than normal, and hyper. Plus the weed should have smelled a little like ammonia.

I don't think it was laced, I just think you got really high with really good weed, and good long hits.

9. I was fucking told it was afterwards. Tool.

Does weed smell like chemicals?

NO!

PCP is a DISSOCIATIVE ANESTHETIC

DISSOCIATIVE=ZONEING OUT!

Im sure, given the right environment, you could act like a silly goose and think you're a super hero, but alone, in my room at night, no.

10. Yuhp, I agree.

11. Good thing you didn't do this at school.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86RN8SORyeI]YouTube - Naked Black Guy Runs From The Law[/ame]

PS, if you're doing a victory lap in High School you should probably lay off the PCP.

Haha just kidding man, know it wasn't intentional.

12. lol ive seen that before haha

its nothing like ppl say, its a nice, calming body high

i honestly think all these crazy ppl on pcp are on somethin else, cuz, man, i couldnt even move most of the time i was so fryed

And for the victory lap thing, its not /c i failed a course, my school is self paced

~~1```1qa``1

SHIT I JUST SPILT A BOTTLE OF WATER ON MY mACBOOK!!!!

FUCK!

anyways heres a fucking link if u dont know what a self paced school is

Westmount Secondary School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FUCK TITS good thing i had a towel handy

13. i gotta say, you're right, it happens. however you wouldn't have been able to smoke all that no problem, for the time you did. had laced bud twice. once was PCP. i was a noob so i knew nothing about laced weed. i always thought it was bullshit cuz it would be noticeable if it was something besides weed. i don't remember much about the bud, just that it looked smokeable, but not good. it was a dull green, kind of brown tint to it, not that hairy or anything. i don't remember smelling it. i bought an eighth and smoked wit my friend's mom, most of it. i was extremely baked. i thought that was just me being new, because i could get pretty high off of a bowl or two, but i smoked around people who go through bud like nothing, so i was used to feeling really fucked up. next i got called by my dealer to smoke i believe, don't remember that part. all i remember is i walked to his place, which is just across the main road from where i was, on main street. i'm not looking for cars or anything, i just walk across the busy street not caring. i match him on a blunt and we smoke that. the whole time i'm spacing and everyone is like what the fuck is wrong with you? you cool? i tell them i'm just really baked. after the blunt i go to another friend's place and immediately lay down on her floor, relieved to be able to lay down. everything starts fading and getting really dark. it's like that feeling when you start to pass out. i was still conscious, but my vision stayed like this for as long as i laid there. next, the really freaky part happened. this is the real disassociative part of PCP. i laid there not thinking about anything...including my breathing. i would literally forget about breathing. i noticed once in a while i need to breathe, so take one breath and forget for a while. eventually i make it home and try to sleep, but stare at my wall the whole night, still awake. the next morning i felt like absolute shit.
    sorry this is so long, i'm high and i'm rambling. the point is, it was probably not laced, or you would have felt a lot more negative effects.

14. it all has to do with setting and emotion

if you werent agitated or paranoid, you wouldnt have a bad experience

now, if i had KnOWN it was pcp, i prob wouldve been a bit scared and not have had such a good time

that being said, i probibly will never do it again, because unlike other drugs i do, PCP is fairly dangerous.

15. where do you live where 14 grams for 120 is expensive as tits? Or was it schwag?

16. Canada:D

i usuall get an oz for about 150-175

wait....what?

17. ah that makes sense then....lucky bastard lol :p

18. ya 14 grams is 110 average here, but 120 isnt out of the ordinary. i wish i could find 14 for like 60, making 120 expensive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.