Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to test THC levels. (POTENCY)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Nirvana High, Aug 12, 2009.

1. The record in high times was 23% I believe for their last cannabis cup. I've never heard of anything higher from a reputable source. Really though it doesn't matter. Take whatever you have and make bho then you'll have the % around 80+ depending on your method and bud

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well then it probably wasn't a reputable source, not the testing company.
    I'm sure they can give you an accurate test but why would they do that when all the kids walkin in are like "hey it says 30% man all this shit is bomb. Then pays top $" because they're clueless.

I've watched some bud get tested at a cannabis bash it was 21% bought some of it also, G-Rock. Can't say it got me any more fucked up than other medical strains.
    The highest I've ever seen that I'd believe was 27% and was Orange somethin.

At the end of the day, as long as I have good bud I'm happy.

3. ^^^exactly. That's why even though there's a percentage I take it with a grain of salt. I judge the quality of the buds I buy based off smell, looks, and freshness

4. You got it right!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. different labs have trouble pinpointing the correct amount, not something you can do yourself