Does anybody know the rapper lil wayne's phone number?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tiger, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Jesus,finally people with some sense.Everyone else is a lil wayne dick rider.Fuckin hate that *****.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI7qnuGMK4Y]YouTube - Trey Songz ft. Soulja Boy & Gucci Mane- LOL Smiley Face[/ame]

3. haha what a joke. he doesnt need to hear from anybody, hes rich as fuck, and sits in the studio all day drinkin sizzurp. That dude lives in a different world, he doesnt care whats going on

4. yea its 1-800-GET-OFF-HIS-SACK

5. rich because pathetic white boys like you buy into him :rolleyes:

6. hahah...always quick to judge there buddy arent ya....yea i dowload his mixtapes once in a while...i dont give him a dime though....last cd i bought was UGKs last album

7. Lil wayne aint a fuckin thug rider im not sayin tht tupacs got tht and lyrics on him but lil wayne is my boy.. his beats are ridiculous. fuckin only smokes kush thats it ONLY Kush.

8. [​IMG]

I can tell by you using an internet dis tht only cybernerds understand but its ok because you're a virgin. ;)

9. well the way you were riding his dick led me down that judgement.

10. his number is 1-800-NO TALENT

11. Only Kush? so Lil Wayne refuses to smoke the dank Sativas or other dank non-kush strains? Fuck i hate it so goddamn much when people say Kush to refer to dank weed. Not all dank weed is kush, fuck!

12. haha when i said he doesnt care what his haters think? sorry to bust your bubble man

13. lolwut? Why the fuck would you think anyone on here would have his number, seriously what the fuck are you thinking?

14. 867-5309

He goes by "Jenny", BTW.

15. my bubble has been bursteded... damn you..

16. I heard it was (nyn fo fo) tre tre oh - fi fi fo nyn.

17. No thats what i am sayin he only smokes kush thats it like kush ur gon cough inahlin that smoke u kno fuck sativa

18. "They see me trollin', they hatin', they tryna catch me ridin' dirty, tryna catch me ridin dirty, tryna catch ridin dirty, tryna catch ridin dirty"

19. #39 Tiger, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
    ur a faggot
    -dave

namecalling/disrespect is against the forum rules man. please chill with comments like this. thanks

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM79Rr-8EIc]YouTube - I Used To Love H.E.R. (Remix) - Common & Nas[/ame]