A 3rd generation blunt!!!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ManiakMike, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Gone as far as a second gen, but, never a third. Damn dude. Haha

2. haha a few days i smoked 3 blunts before work, after work we smoked 2 more and ended up with 1 2nd gen roach left.... i gotta get to 10 generation :D

3. i applaud the dedication you have to your blunts, totally respect don't get me wrong but id rather be baked off my new 18inch toro check my post out

4. first off, i also completely forgot about this thread, i thought it died days ago so lets try and keep it alive :hello:

well to clear things up, a half smoked blunt isnt a roach, its a half smoked blunt :)

its too hard for me to believe u smoked a 7th gen. blunt and this is why:

i use bout 12-15 roaches for one roach blunt so lets say you just used 10
    you will need to smoke 100 blunts to get a 3rd gen roach
    now times that by 10 to get a 4th gen roach. thats 1000 blunts to get a 4th gen. roach
    now times that by 10, thats 10,000 blunts u need to smoke just to get a 5th gen. roach
    need i go further?

u take the weed out of the roach like your disecting it then re-roll it in a fresh blunt
    a razor works best

umm so you rolled a 2nd gen. blunt with 5 roaches? i use around 12-15 roaches like i said. and Skimpos dont count i my book, i smoke Fatties :smoking::smoking:

thanks man. smoking gen. blunts all came down to me fiending for some weed. i wish i was in ur spot tho man, u should be lucky u dont have to resort to collecting roaches

5. i do this with my joints all the time.

they don't get that old lol but it's always nice to pick through your ashtray and have enough roaches left over for a couple more doobies :smoke:

6. i know rite? :D

7. #48 wakeandbakepro, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2009
    the way me and my lil' bro roll it takes about 6 blunts roaches to fill 1 1st gen.
    (I likem thick and juicy... sir mix alot's in trouble... lol)

if you do the math thats 216blunts =36 1st then 6 2nd and then 1 3rd

so you can see the money you save on weed when you truly commit to the generation blunt you spend that and more on gar's

take the weed out of the gar roach and put in freezer i have a mini fridge in my room i put it in there
    and tastes fine to me

8. If i had more weed i would do this.

9. Re: A 3rd generation blunt!!!
    \t\t\t \t\t\tread this: first off, i also completely forgot about this thread, i thought it died days ago so lets try and keep it alive :hello:

Quote:
    \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by asianb.MARLEY [​IMG]
    I consider a roach atleast third or half way smoked(of course i dont mean hittin' it a time or two then puttin' it out). It doesn't necessarily have to be smoked all the way down where your pinchin the damn thing to be considered a roach would it?
    plus when I do roll blunts. i roll them in sets of 4-6. i normally buy 3 packs of grape swishies roll up 4-6 of them and fit them into the swisher box, i dont roll 1 unless i'm tryin to be lazy. but yeah i normally have 4 super fatties in a swisher box, or 6 skimps in a box. and when i smoke them, they are smoked all the way through, half way, or however much i feel like smoking, then put it out(this would be the reason why i have so many damn roaches, i prefer to re roll roaches rather than smoke them again from that same blunt. lol.) and when im ready to smoke again. i smoke a new blunt. and save the what i consider a 'roach' to be use for later with the extra blunts i have left over. how bout them apples ? xD
    :smoking:

well to clear things up, a half smoked blunt isnt a roach, its a half smoked blunt :)

Quote:
    \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by Glork [​IMG]
    I used to do this with all the roaches from my cones. I would put all the roaches in a double tall shot glass and when it was filled id roll a next generation. I think i got all the way up to 7th genny. They got pretty harsh, but still got me fucked up.

its too hard for me to believe u smoked a 7th gen. blunt and this is why:

i use bout 12-15 roaches for one roach blunt so lets say you just used 10
    you will need to smoke 100 blunts to get a 3rd gen roach
    now times that by 10 to get a 4th gen roach. thats 1000 blunts to get a 4th gen. roach
    now times that by 10, thats 10,000 blunts u need to smoke just to get a 5th gen. roach
    need i go further?

Quote:
    \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by 420 iz bakk [​IMG]
    wow what is wrong with me? how have i not thought of this before?
    but what do you guys do to make the next gen blunts? do you make a blunt out of the blunt roaches, or get the weed from the roach ?

u take the weed out of the roach like your disecting it then re-roll it in a fresh blunt
    a razor works best

Quote:
    \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by M_A_R_K [​IMG]
    haha a few days i smoked 3 blunts before work, after work we smoked 2 more and ended up with 1 2nd gen roach left.... i gotta get to 10 generation :D

umm so you rolled a 2nd gen. blunt with 5 roaches? i use around 12-15 roaches like i said. and Skimpos dont count i my book, i smoke Fatties :smoking::smoking:

Quote:
    \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by haze531 [​IMG]
    i applaud the dedication you have to your blunts, totally respect don't get me wrong but id rather be baked off my new 18inch toro check my post out

thanks man. smoking gen. blunts all came down to me fiending for some weed. i wish i was in ur spot tho man, u should be lucky u dont have to resort to collecting roaches

10. Yo dawg I heard you like roaches so we put roaches in your roaches so you can roll blunts of your blunts of your blunts.

11. ^^^^lol?^^^^

12. haha sorry but wow that is grossss, incredible amount of carcinogens in the smoke resin of bud/tobacco

but i guess glass is just my thing, my roomate talked about generation blunts before and loves em

13. your right, it is, but like i said you get blitzed. i love glass too:hello:

14. I just love smoking in general. the whole experience rocks

15. a 3rd gen. blunt will rock ur world

16. I heard roach weed has more THC on it since when the smoke passes it to go into your mouth from the cherry some of the THC will stick to it. I don't have any proof but think its true. I've smoked a half bowl of roach weed and been ripped.

17. i said that like 2 pages ago bro. lol

18. my roaches usually end up in a bowl or bong...like the last inch makes for a good lil resiny bowl

but ya this shit is very sick..would like to do this one day..but i feel like you really gotta be smoking blunts all the time or else it would just get stale as shit by the time you get to 3rd gen...

also i used to smoke blunts regularly wen i smoked 15 a g dank weed ... but as i've stepped up my game to 25 a g shit and always bein broke i just find it kinda bastardazes the weed in a joint or a blunt..