best things to put in bong other than water?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GreenFish, Aug 10, 2009.

1. I have used lemonade, orange juice, tang, sweet tea, pink lemonade, and water... I have also drank all of those after smoking =)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I hope you don`t mean you drank said liquids from the bong when you were done smoking... ew.

3. Put water in your bong then add mio the energy thing

4. Lol i do.... I drank them after a sesh to try and gey higher lol.. Did not taste that bad actually.. It was all fresh and cured cotton moutj
    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Vinegar after a particularly long sesh.... then drink it straight up

6. Just... no man.

7. #47 Established Pilot, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    REVIVE
    Try this. 
    Hennessy in the bong. In the ashcatcher if you have it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtekS_vWrJU&feature=youtu.be

8. ice

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

9. You put ice in the water?
    I've put the water in the freezer for 10 min with ice before to get it ice cold. Good shit.
    Try warm water. Therapeutic.

10. Some alchohol...brandy or something like that..it taste like shit but after you take first smoke you will undersand why I have recmended this...:D [flash=1,1]http://lovesmileys.com/f/14/000000-0.8.swf[/flash]

11. Second. cognac.
    Only tastes strong if its in the chamber closet to ya mouth. If you have a Two chamber bong or an ash catcher, put it there and use water in the first.

12. Water mixed with a little Palmolive.  It keeps the bong clean and the bubbles tickle my throat.

13. Yo, man...
    I don't think this a thread for you. But you get an A for effort

14. Wellll, it was supposed to be taken as a joke.  You know, cause soapy water would make tons of bubbles when pulling from the bong.  I for one would like to see it happen someday.

15. Lol it would be a dope milkshot / stackshot

16. Water ...water....or water.... oh ya maybe, some ice water for a bit of variety

17. Sounds like you like to mix it up. That's good. Thats what this thread is for, cuz. That's real good.

18. You could have just titled the thread, I'm a teenage smoker. I'll be sure to look out for your next posts which are "Why is my weed laced?" and "My parents aren't home, should I smoke?"

19. 30 year old scotch...

20. #60 Established Pilot, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    Yeah. And you coulda kept those two cents in your pocket lmao. Or maybe just post in a thread in which you are contributing. I'm in my mid twenty's btw son. But then again, I'm not the OP, kid.