mushroom tea question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dan Gleesac, Aug 8, 2009.

1. i have a quarter of shrooms and i want to make it into tea so i can share with some friends of mine.......

i want to make this tea into at least 3 peoples worth if not something like 5.....

so my questions are as follows

should i make one big batch with the the whole quarter?

or should i make a bunch of small batches and combine them?

and can i do more than one run with the same tea? like heat up the tea and pour it back over the shrooms again or will re heating it cause a loss of magic?

also a side question just about tea in general...when i make mine i break up the shrooms im using is it better to leave them whole? im not 100% sure if these are really strong or not and i wanna get as much magic out of them as they got

2. I made mine in one big batch, but I used a Ounce of cubensis.

I did not however reheat the tea. (im pretty baked so sorry if this isnt making sense)

but umm, ya like shroom tea is bomb as fuck.

You get a hella deep body high with some head visuals. You arn't like trippin balls, but theres some visuals with a great body high.

Imho its perfect for a nice night on the beach with a few friends just chilling and talking.
    :smoking:

Sorry, Blueberry hashoil ontop of a fat bowl of trainwreckx strawberry cough is waiting.

<3 peace.