Bottled water ph levels!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by coppermike, Aug 7, 2009.

1. im guna bump Hoping For STICKY!

2. Hey i couldnt get that link open either. Does it say anything about how they got the data? I assume they used good testing, but did they test like 100 random bottles from every bottling plant and average, or just test one of each? I know people are particular about their water, but i also know that people just use tap water and dont think about it and it works out well. This is a helpful thread for a beginner who say, was running into problems and wanted to put their plant onto a safe bottled water untill one could determine the problem. Im not real sure its stickyworthy, but i can tell you, I've looked for exactly this information before and coudnt find it anywhere.

3. hey man i see people are having trouble getting into that website..no probs for me..here is an exact link

ph Levels in Bottled Water - Wellsphere

4. Don´t try telling that to someone who has served on a submarine. :D

5. bump been a while

6. Thanks for science

7. did you ever check/confirm these ph levels? or are we just going by the "its on the internet so its true" theory?

8. this is soooo true. Dasani has to have some of the worst tasting water out there. but i have one of those RO filters under my kitchen sink and it gets filtered throughout the house and the water tastes better than anything. im gunna start using this to water my babies

9. Well, I certainly never tested all the types of water on this list, but I did test SmartWater with my Hanna Champ PH meter, and it was far from 4. I tested it at 7.3 after letting it sit for 24hrs, and mixed in nutrients to make it 6.3 before using it, but by no stretch of the imagination is SmartWater a PH of 4.

10. The original poster is retarded, after reading this thread i wanted to puke up that nasty dasani all over him. SERIOUSLY??? if the water was a pH of 4 or 4.5 you would be able to taste it in the water!!! lol How can anyone take this guy serious? and he wanted it to be a sticky?!?!? I say good day to you sir!!

11. #52 willywagpole, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015