Mixing MDMA and Alcohol

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GimmePurple22, Aug 5, 2009.

1. I have been getting mixed messages on whether it is good to mix MDMA and alcohol, does anyone know anything about it? I know that when I did them together I rolled alot harder but are there any dangers to it?

2. Of course there are dangers to it

3. well mdma dehydrates you...hence why u drink water while rolling...alcohol also dehyrates you...so after all that dehydration if ur not drinking a lot of water then it could be bad...also depends on dosage too tho...i mean people can die from dehydration on mdma alone so the alcohol doesnt help a lot

honestly i would skip drinking and just roll and smoke some weed

4. I LOVE drinking while Rolling, but start out slow if you do. Alcohol will over power MDMA very quickly. So don't waste it man.

Then again, I love alcohol as much as MDMA.

5. i know what you mean by it making you roll harder.
    if you're going to drink, only drink a little and make sure you're drinking plenty of water along with it.
    it's technically not good for you to mix the two, but so many people do it anyways..

6. i'm honestly not sure if i've ever done mdma before without drinking at all. actually, I have, but I think drinking enhances the experience like mad and the dehydration has never seemed to impact myself or any of the others i've done mdma with