Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I make my weed stronger than it is

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sensimeena, Aug 2, 2004.

1. just imagine your smoking dank instead, thatll make youll feel higher.
    Hell just smoke some tea and imagine its weed, that should get you a little buzz too,
    you'd  be surprised how,strong a placebo can be

2. goodbye ten year old thread.

3. This does not belong in seasoned tokers section

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I make my weed do "push-ups" before I smoke it.

5. Go out and buy a very ripe mango and eat the whole thing about a half hour before you smoke. Mangoes contain a chemical naturally found in marijuana called Myrcene that facilitates the movement of THC between the Blood-Brain barrier. So basicaly they help you absorb THC if im not mistaken.

Sounds interesting. Going to have to look up the specifics on Myrcene. I came here with the hopes of finding a scientific journal that describes different methods of extraction. There was one section that mentioned that grinding up your bud and placing it in a frying pan at low heat (being careful not to raise it above 250 F) with just enough water to moisten, would double the strength. The journal seemed very specific on other methods of extraction, which leads me to believe that this might work. What exactly is going on when you do this? I'm not sure. It might be referring to decarboxylization, but when I read the article it specified that it was to be smoked after being cooked for 30 min and then to let it dry for some time before using the cannabis. 

7. rising from the dead, the necrothread takes no prisoners....it just eats them MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! [​IMG]

You could always try decarbing your buds. It increases the amount of psychoactive THC in your weed. I like to wrap it in tin foil before I put in the oven so it doesn't become too dry.

9. #29 lazysaviour, May 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    this^ op they make pipes with chambers you can put weed in. I owned a couple turned them nugs pitch black

10. Can u cure bud again?

11. Alcohol will not "kill" the THC.
    It will extract it though, I recommend Bacardi 151, use a dropper, drop 1 to 2 drops on the bud
    (depending on the size, more if bud is larger)
    Then let it air dry for about 12 to 24 hours.
    The bud will become very fluffy and will be difficult to tear apart because it will now be sticky.
    That stickiness is alchohash,
    you now have "Hashed buds"
    You're welcome world!
    (Side note- do not over saturate buds, excess alcohol will decrease THC levels.
    I.E. if you leave a small puddle under the bud that puddle will contain THC that was extracted.)

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. This thread is 14 years old dude lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Live damn you thread ! Live !!! ITS ALIVE !!!! :bang:o_Oo_O

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yeah, but with no good answer.
    I was just imagining a bunch of dumb asses burying their weed and figured I should shine some light on the situation

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. #35 GorillaGherkin, Sep 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    God damn lmao there is some stupid shit in this thread. Have we really progressed this far in 14 years. First few messages are so funny. Bury weed and it gets stronger, soak it in alcohol, mold.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. At least this resurrected relic of the past was good for a few chuckles.

I especially liked this more recent one. Hashed buds! rotflmao.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dude prob went home n drenched his stash

• Like Like x 1
  18. We actually used to do that back in the early 70s. We thought it worked and nobody got sick or died from the mold.

Maybe it was the acid tho come to think of it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. I know 1 way you can make any bud stronger to the hit and effect, it can make high grade like dabs. All you need is a plastic grinder like this -> Medtainer - Storage Container with Built-In Grinder - Available in 17 Colors | Grasscity and some herb. Than put as much as you can in it and grind it up, open it and break the bud free of the teeth on the grinder than repeat the whole grind and clean the teeth about 3 to 4 more times. The entire time putting as much bud as it can hold and keep compressing it... Than when you smoke it break up the compressed ground up bud and thank me later :weed:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Sounds like a shady dealers thread to increase his weed strength the best he could. Luckily it didn't happen he burried his weed to realise the bugs eat it