do guys know where girls pee out of?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wild0thing0, Aug 5, 2009.

1. #1 wild0thing0, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    Hey, I'm a girl n one night after having a nice rump in the bed [haha] my boyfriend n I were laying down, relaxing. n i dont remember exactly how this conversation started but he said that girls pee out of the "big hole" where the penis goes. this shocked me completely!
    "We don't pee out of that hole. theres another lil hole coming out of this "lil penis" we have. Did you really think this was just a huge hole??"
    bf -- "well yeah they dont teach this this stuff in health"

so i was just wondering, do all you guys think that girls pee out of the big hole???

p.s lmao i can not for the life of me explain things while high :]

2. LMAO!!!! this is super funny

3. hahahahaha that's funny how old is he?
    i know where y'all pee urethra is above the vaginal opening if i'm not mistaken, below the clitoris right? *goes to google that shit to double check* see i was right :)

4. Epic!!! And yes i do know that they dont pee out of the "big hole"

5. Yup i always thought that girls peed out their "big hole" lol

6. haha :) I am aware that the urethra is above the "big hole" but it doesn't come out of the clit, which is what i assume you meant by "lil penis"

7. out of the vagina

8. [​IMG]

find the urethra on the picture. thats where it comes out. dont try to put your dick in there. it wont fit i promise. plus it may give her a UTI or yeast infection. then she is our of business for at least a week

9. HELLO HELLO HEllo ello ello llo llo lo lo o o :D

10. lol!!!

11. i think i just broke a rib from laugingo hard, omfg, i cant breathe + 10000 rep fo sho

12. who the fuck would share this.

13. who the fuck would ask where girls pee out of? haha

14. Quoting for absolutely no reason.

15. qft ^^

16. [​IMG]

17. #19 hendy, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    Post edited by moderator.

18. yeah dude thats not appropriate.

there isno nudity allowed on this site. and thats pretty foul. i would delete that before you get in any trouble.