Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Og kush price

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazinb04, Aug 4, 2009.

1. pfffftttt. where i live og kush would be max 15 a gram. i guess its because i live in a densely populated stoner-village... we have community sessions and weed is legal here

2. I got a couple 8ths of OG Kush (amazing stuff, finished it tonight) about a week ago and paid $45 for each 8th. I live in Washington state near the Seattle area so we get some pretty good prices, but $50 for 2 grams seems pretty damn steep. I don't think I'd go for it unless it's your absolutely only option to get good weed.

3. best answer.

seems really steep to me, but what can you do sometimes? its killer weed so it might be worth if just for the novelty.

4. I too am in Charlotte and sell OG Kush. Holla if u need it

5. Got 7g for 70$ CAN in TO

6. YOu should hook me up my friend because I pay way too much for bud in CLE....:mad::confused:

7. thats a huge rip here but im in cali.

top notch goes 10 a gram but idk about your prices
    no

8. I live in durham and its a matter of minutes for me.. just a phone call away.

its not that long of a drive to durham from charlotte

9. I'd pay... 30 for that.

10. Damn I get dank ass OG Kush for 100 dollars. I live in WA and my friends in a grow op

11. I get about $30 1/8 of OG Kush in Cali