FUCK Diazepam Powder

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by grapeALICIOUS, Aug 3, 2009.

1. That's something you don't have to worry about, my friend. :p

2. lol. Lab Diazepam.. man ....

someone prolly crushed up a shitload of Diazepam nd sold you that.. thats more believable

3. Lol man, I gave the rest to my good friend Thai, but all I can tell you is that shit was pure white crystal. You don't get any better than that my dude.

4. yeh .. lol im not doubting your claim its just i dont know you and stuff like that so its hard to believe things tht people say ova the interweb!

but ill believe you for the sake of you not having any reason to lie

5. Oh it's all good my friend, I really don't see the point of making myself an INTERWEB SUPERSTAR, I just tell it how it is and really look back and cherish the experiences I go through - whether the good or bad.

6. hell yeh man ur lucky tho.,.,. last time i was snorting Benzos i ended u breaking into cars with my friend nd getting arrested .loll

we snorted atleast 14 1mg kpins each .. the green ones..

7. Holy fuckin' shit man that's quite a fuckin' ridiculous experience...only thing that I can come even close to that is the time I mistakenly took 3 bars in school and blacked out in 3rd period...walked away that day 100% clean.

8. i didnt feel well either during the entire time.. kind of like i was watching myself commit the crimes yet i wasnt in control of it.. it was just a fucked up nite man.. not something i wish anything would do.. we just lost control of all judgement it was fucked up

9. Diazepam Powder is the shit man! It's so much better than eatin valiums. I envy you, as I won't be getting any of miss valorys powder anytime soon.

10. I just gave the rest to my friend, fuck that shit man, it's not for me.

Definitely an uppers type of person.

11. It probably came from China

12. I know a lot of it comes from Africa too which is why I aksed. And I was always curious how shit like that finds it way to the US.

13. OR INDIA. its prolly a mail order or sumthing

14. Order over the interwebs. Its quite easy.

15. ahh omg, diazepam is incredible. benzos are fucking awesome. i wish i had a hook up in my area :/

thing that sucks for me with diazepam is i built a tolerance super quick. one night i take 15mg, the next i take 45mg and feel shit. tested it 3 times and its confirmed, fucking gay :(

16. ding ding ding! :wave:

Majority of the pure Diazepam powder that comes into US is exported through South Africa. I'm sure it hits all parts of the East Coast, but stuff I was gettin came up from South GA and each was capped up at 13mg a peice :D

17. Oh yeah I'll have to talk to my buddy, but if it's not being produced in the US, it's definitely coming somewhere from the middle east..

18. Dude, fucking hilarious. Cops actually did good for once. Good for them.

19. Hell yeah, we've been getting fucking lucky as hell with chill ass cops these days!

20. thats filthy man..i wish you luck in your future endeavors, but IMO i doubt you need luck.;)