Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Makin some stem brownies today.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mr. Bunglesmith, Aug 2, 2009.

1. So I'm going to a friends house in a little while to make some stem brownies.

I'm throwing in 21 grams of stems, and a gram of headies. He's tossin in some more stems, and another gram of headies.

The plan is to grind it all together in an electric coffe grinder, so its more like a powder. Then we will put it in vegetable oil, and cook it on low/medium heat for about 30 minutes. After this, we will cook the brownies according to the directions on the package, substituting our THC laced oil for the plain vegetable oil.

Got a nice fat joint to smoke on the way there too. :smoking:

Can't wait :D

2. bastard
    making ppl jealous
    hope u fuck up with the brownies

3. Good luck, tell us if it works :D

4. lol sorry didnt mean to make you jealous. Just thought I'd share with you guys :wave:

oh it worked :hippie:

Ended up being about an ounce of stems and 2-3 grams of headies. My friend only threw in a little, a g of heads an 2-3 gs of stems so he only asked for 1 of them, and let me have the rest. :hello:

I also ate one, and we were both feelin niiiice :cool:

got the other 6 chillen here. between those, and weed I have to smoke, I'm set to be blasted aaalll week :yay:

5. Take pics when you eat the next one, like a picture of the inside of one :)?

6. The inside looks no different than the inside of a normal brownie. There isn't stems in the brownies themselves, we strained them out of the oil.

7. man that sounds awesome how do they taste?

sounds sick :D

8. Nicely done man. I made 2 lbs of butter with 2 ounces of hydro. so it was some super strong butter and we also put 2 grams of hash made from mids haha! We calculated how big each cookie should be to get you nice and high! we came out with 80 cookies!!! :) :)

9. they taste pretty good. best with a big glass of cooold milk :D