How to keep LSD fresh?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mattxshank, Jul 31, 2009.

1. I'm sure I saw a thread about this not so long ago, but the search doesn't work for me, and my browsing turned up no results.

How can it be kept fresh?

Wrap it in wax paper, then in foil, then put it in a plastic bag, then in a drink cooler or freezer?

2. tin foil, then closed in a book. Freezer if you want to hold on to it a while

(i kept mind in foil/closed book for 3 months and they lost no potency)

3. But heat doesn't do much to it? Like what if, hypothetically-speaking, you were trying to keep it fresh at a music festival, where the sun was hot. With it being in foil inside a book, would it be possible to still get too hot?

4. i always keep it in the freeser but have no reason to believe heat would fuck with it ?

of corse i never kept it long?

and do yourself a favor ..lick what ever it is wraped in affter you take it out ...a small amount will trasfer to the wraping

5. Even the foil?

6. yes the foil!!!

it wont be alot but enuf that is worth the lick!

7. Yes, heat will fuck with it. Keep it as cold as possible, for as long as possible.

I had a tab last year at Burning Man that I wanted to save until the Burn, and I just wrapped it neatly in some foil a few times and then placed that in my pocket with one of those cold packs that you crush and shake to activate. Before that I just kept it in a cooler, wrapped in foil and then in a plastic baggie with some drinks and ice.

Heat, light, and moisture will fuck your tab up.

8. yeah I think that's what I'd do.