Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to measure weed without a scale?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stevie P, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Learn from me go to store buy a prepaid card for like 25 $ there's 20 $ go on ebay and go to scales set to usa only and go to price lowest and buy one for around 10 $. You will save a lot money.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #22 Justadailytoke, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    Go to walmart

Find the scale aisle

Look at scale like you wanna buy it

Proceed to open the scale

Weigh out what you want

Put everything back all fine and dandy 

Walk out

3. A person sees you. Someone calls cops. You get weed charges. You can't smoke because you were too cheap to buy it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Get yourself a free Weed Scale 4.20 app for android

5. If you're selling without a scale and just trying to use other methods, someone is going to end up ripped off and pissed.

If you're buying and think you're shorted, then use something other than a scale, and call out your dealer on it... well you're gonna have a bad time.

If you french fry when you're supposed to pizza, you're gonna have a bad time.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just buy a damn scale wtf

7. here is the way it was done back while I was still in High school.
    A 4 finger bag was one lid (ounce) price $10 (Hold your 4 finger together and should be the amount of weed in a baggie)
    A 3 finger bag would be like 3/4 oz
    A 2 finger bag 1/2 oz price $5
    a 1 finger bag was about the time you stated looking for another ounce (4 finger bag)