research chemicals

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by adapt, Jul 29, 2009.

1. so i tried 2-cb a few weeks ago and it was amazing, saw umphreys mcgee kill it and felt real euphoric but didn't notice a whole lot of visuals. i would really like to experiment more with RCs especially since i don't really know how strong the 2-cb was since i took it a day after taking shrooms, molly, and lucy. so which RCs do you recommend, especially for a concert setting as umphreys and soundtribe shows are coming up in my area and i wanna trip for them. which give you the most visual effects? which the strongest euphoria? which the strongest body high? and which the strongest audio enhancement for music?

thanks guys

2. #2 guitarist231, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009
    Supposedly 2c-i and 2c-e are really good, also check out the DOx's if you really wanna get out of your mind. The Psychedelic hotline has some users talk about their RC experiences, try searching for that.

3. looking for more along the ines of 2c's than dob's or doc's.

4. I've heard good things about the 2C-x chemicals, and personally loved 2C-I. Though a friend told me the rarer ones that are harder to synthesize really aren't that great, like 2C-C or 2C-D, but you'd have to synthesize those yourself or order a custom shipment to even get those.

5. yea, i was pretty much deciding between 2ci or 2ce. how was 2ci? real visual or euphoric?

6. Well 2c-c and 2c-d are not popular, wel, because they are not very fun, 2c-d is basically inactive on its own, although it will synergize a bit with the other 2cx's 2c-c is mild and sedating, not worth taking.
    2c-b is a sched 1 in the US
    2c-i 2c-e are unscgeduled and are great, 2ci being my peronal fav.

The visual effects of 2C-C are similar to those of LSD or psilocybin mushrooms, though much less intense. Unique among the psychedelics, 2C-C is intensely relaxing, almost sedating. Nasal insufflation (extremely painful) or rectal administration bypasses first pass metabolism, requiring about half the dose normally used orally; the effects occur within 2–30 minutes via these routes and tend to last about an hour less. There are very few negative side effects attributed to 2C-C and nearly no hangover period.
    The effects can take up to two hours to manifest.

According to Shulgin, the effects of 2C-D typically last for 4–6 hours. Shulgin himself referred to this substance as a “pharmacological tofu,” meaning that when mixed with other substances, it can extend or potentiate their effects without coloring the experience too much, in a manner similar to how tofu absorbs the flavors of sauces or spices it is cooked with.

7. yea, i'm leaning towards 2c-i, how would you compare it to 2c-b?

8. Fuck I wish I knew where to get some of this shit.

9. well besides 2cb being scheduled, i found it to be a bit heavy on the body load as a speedy chem. the visuals were no beter than 2ci or e. 2cb does have a more speedy mdmaish feel to it.

10. thanks, yea, i think i'm gonna pick up some 2ci. now i just gotta find some molly to go with it

11. 2ci is the best 2cx to start with as far as phenethylamines go. after that maybe try 2ct2 (more potent than 2ci in my experience) and 2ce (my personal fav) is stronger still. 2ce is not for those with a light stomach, or those who have a predisposition towards vomiting. theyre all more or less synthetic peyote so the stronger effects come at a higher body load.

as far as ingestion itself in juice or under the tongue works very well. insufflation is EXTREMELY painful, but instantaneous and about 3x more powerful with a faster comedown.(i only rail deuces on rare occasion)

and for safety i do recommend doing a allergy test at least 5hr prior to trip. this would be for the blade that doesnt want to go into convulsions on the off chance they are allergic. this actually saved my buddy's ass he was allergic to 2ct2. take a knife or small fine flat pointed object. and on the end scoop up the tiniest amount (like half a flake of skin tiny). pull open your lip of choice and place the chem on it and leave it. it should tingle or feel funny, thats ok, but swelling and inflamation are the sure sign you may be allergic. cant be too careful.

n e more q's pm me or email me.

12. this is the kind of info i was looking for, thanks man. i'm deciding between 2c-i and 2c-e, how bad is the nausea with 2c-e? i've done shrooms a bunch of times, acid a few times, and 2c-b and molly once and never even felt nauseous but my friend vomited on most of them, including almost every time on shrooms so i think i have a pretty strong stomach. how does 2c-i or 2c-e compare to 2c-b?

13. The nausea of 2ce is comparable to slighlty more than shrooms yet less than mdma, IME.
    2ci and 2cb are the same or close to it in nasuea with 2cb personally having more body load. AS far as taking it. i usually disolve the RC's in vodka/rum/whatever. you can be very precise this way. like mixing 1grm in 1,000ml would = 1mg per ml since you are working with very small amounts.

14. i just tripped 2ce a couple weeks ago and had zero nausea, though i've known a couple people to puke on it.

2ce is all i've done, and its fantastic :) highly recommended

15. thats good to know, i've never felt sick from psychedelics but would hate to suddenly start feeling nauseous or puke in the middle of a concert or something

16. i've found the 2ce be much more nauseating, but way more fun.

17. Well just to let you know, i have only ever puked from high dose mescaline extract (think puking is just part of mescaline) more than 150-200mg of pure molly will make me puke if i dont have air flow. and 2ce, when i go above 50mg. and that one time i ate a shitrocket mixed in with my copes. If you generally dont feel ill from stuff, you should be fine. and efven if you do get "sick" with 2ce you feel better right after, its not a long drawn out thing like mescaline