I HAVE MY FRIEND'S PISS-- How do I keep it warm?

Discussion in 'General' started by AshTRE, Jul 28, 2009.

1. #1 AshTRE, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009
    Quick summary: My P.O. surprised me and said he is coming to my house tomorrow at 11 a.m. to talk and make me piss test. I told him I am clean. If I am clean, I won't have to do rehab! I have my friend's piss to make sure I pass.

Will the piss be okay if I don't freeze or refridgorate it over night? Can I just wake up an hour early, microwave it, and wrap foot-warmers around it?

2. Find out a way to store it in your ass.

3. Would work, but I only export things from my ass. Nothing goes in.

4. Maybe tape it to your inner thigh? I assume you're storing it in something portable.

5. Well, you wanna keep it in the freezer so you can preserve it for tomorrow, then tape it to your inner thigh, gooch or armpit.

6. dude. when you take the piss test, piss on the closed container with your friend's in it, should heat things up a bit. sorry if it sounds dumb, but ey... it might work

7. Just drink it and piss it out later

i kid i kid

8. Best idea to evenly warm the liquid is to put the container in water and then heat up the water. That should evenly heat the liquid and once it gets to the right temp you can tape it to your inner thigh or whatever to keep it warm.

9. How hard is it to lay off the weed for a piss test?

10. If you want to keep it warm drink it!

11. alright ***** before he comes you gotta take up, put the piss in a condom, put the condom in a cup of hot water. Then, tape the condom very well to the inside of your pants soz it hangs between your legs right below your sack.

12. wow boosh... you should be on survivor man or whatever

something tells me you'd do pretty well

13. I can't imagine the kind of shenanigans Boosh gets up to.

14. What did anything he posted have to do with surviving in the wilderness? Do you think a bear is going to give him a piss test to see if he's clean before he eats him?

15. Probably

16. I think this is your best bet, will your P.O. be watching you pee?

17. Stranger things have happened...

[​IMG]

18. Keep it in your mouth.

/thread

19. It's tested to be the temperature of your body so keep it close to your thigh or armpit you don't want it to be too warm.