Marijuana is a hallucinogen

Discussion in 'General' started by stealthgrower, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Actually if you EVER smoke weed you'll kill your whole family and rape all your neighbors and then spread communism to all countries and worship Hitler. FACT.

2. Anyone looking for a failed joke?
    Then please proceed to Read the Quote accompanying this post.

3. i usually just inject my self with thc
    and watch tom cruise movies
    and play led zepplin side 3

4. weed is like cigarettes, it makes you beat your wife

5. No I think it's a bit of a stress to say that.
    There isn't really any contradictions.

And I think it's all in your head. You can choose whatever high you want. A focused one, a really drowsy one, a trippy one, whatever.

6. it is and it isn't, lots of people experience diffrent highs, just because i dont halucinate doesent mean that other people wont, but for most people i would assume it's not realy a trip type high but ive had some off my friends say theve gotten very mild hallucinations before

7. Having done shrooms I know that anything weed can do for me is mild compared to what shrooms can do, ESPECIALLY with the visuals.

However, I have tripped while smoking weed. I had taken a year long break from smoking, and it happened two nights in a row. The first night we had bought some Strawberry Kush and smoked two blunts between my two friends and I. I could feel the music pulsing at my body and I couldn't understand anything that I heard, it all sounded so odd.

The night after I smoked a blunt with the same people, went home, and smoked a blunt to myself. Basically everything became like a strobe visually, the body high I described earlier was extremely intensified and music in general seemed to be the most wonderful thing possible.

With mushrooms the body high was much stronger, visuals were amazing and there were legit visuals, and audio was very pleasing. The mild things I experienced with the weed were still good, but it came along with a lot of discomfort because I had gotten too high.