how many buds in a nic sack

Discussion in 'General' started by 420marley420, Jul 25, 2009.

1. " i just wanted to know how many buds are in a nic sack is it 3.5 \t\t"

He is clearly asking about how many nugs are in the bag. It has nothing to do with weight.
    You can debunk your theory easily. No $5 nickel bag is 3.5 grams. No $50 nickel bag is 3.5 grams. 3.5 grams is an eighth.

2. lol...damn...

i guess i naturally assumed he meant 3.5 g...

3. Why the hell are you guys even arguing about that, clutters up the thread with stupid stuff.

But yeah OP you're never gonna get anywhere measuring the bag in nugs, go the the dealer and ask for an 1/8 or quarter, or something in grams. It not only makes you look knowledgeable it keeps you from getting ripped off if you know your local prices

4. well since the OP already said it was "his dumbass cousin" who posted the thread, it didn't have a point anymore.

5. Happens to everyone haha
    :bongin:

6. lol is a nickle a 50 cent piece?
    no.

7. :rolleyes:

8. he said 3.5 not 3.5g. implying the he received 3 and a half buds. lol

9. usually my nic sacks have 2 or 3 pots in them.

10. damn i never knew my cousin can make to many problemos shit lol...it dont matter guys he meant buds/ nugs.....i smoked all of it any way he left and he forgot it......yes thats right he forgot it....idiot lol....i normally smoke good mids some dro and kush from time to time..his was so-so

11. haha this thread is a fail altogether...

12. I can't believe that people still expect that line to work in this day and age....

Fixed.

13. LMAO im just sitting back toking on a bowl and laughing my ass off reading this thread

14. dude dont worry about it, we all know it was you.

no ones gonna be like "Damn! That 420marley420 dude is such a fucking noob he thought they measured weed by the amount of buds!"

were all a buncha stoners and we'd probably forget who you are, but now that you tried to cover up your n00bness people will definitely remember you.

15. Nickelbag = $5?

16. last time I checked a nic sack is .5-.8

So..

1 tiny bud, sir.

17. to all the haters. im sorry you have shitty connects or live far up north but a 5$ sack of weed here rolls a nice fat bleezy. now please kindly fuck off

18. A nickel bag is different in different areas, could be .5 could be 5 grams could be a general term for 5 dollars worth or 50 dollars worth......