pot makes u horny?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by scarz, Jul 24, 2009.

1. i havnt dated that many girls who smoke i dont rly care if my gf smokes or not i do like it when they smoke with me its fun but when im with a girl and i get high i get horny and i love the sex when im high its like eyes roll in the back of ur head crazy awsome good sex and the girl i dated for 2 and a half years hated sex when we were high the girl i dated right afer her couldnt get enuff the girl im having sex with now were not dating i never rly know with her so do u get horny when u get high? got any good storys?

2. I don't think sex is drastically changed by weed for me, but it is definitely better when you're high. In my case I can last longer and the after sex cuddling is amazing.

3. i know what u mean i can go all day and when i finaly do get off best ever if i get rly rly rly high it takes me to another world

4. When I get blazed off some good dank and have sex, it is so much better.
    I actually had a full-body-shaking orgasm once (sorry if that's TMI). My muscles were twitching. Weed enhances sex for me.

5. Honestly being twisted it twice as good if your gonna have sex weed gives u those good horny feelings but being drunk makes u the fucking man (at least thats what it does to me)

6. Yes beer is a much superior sex drug to cannabis. I can geniounly last hours without a condom, which is an impossible feet when sober or stoned. People who say 'yes I can fuck a girl for several hours without a condom before cumming when I'm high' is lying though their teeth.

7. LOL that post is so true, +rep

8. Certainly does do it for us. Had some great wild ones after smoking and ofcourse out comes the camera. Great fun!

9. Pot drives my girl into the craziest nympho i ever encountered. 3 sums come to her mind (at least its another girl she wants to invite thank goodness) She stays at it for about 3 days after we light up. Very good for me. I never personally got more horny then i usually get normal and for some reason i sometimes can still control my timing very good.

good times

10. The only thing Ive noticed when I get stoned is my sack DROPS (hangs) real low!!

My girl gets horney because she knows if I mount her doggy My balls will be slapping her clit hard core!!!!!

SQUIRT CITY from there!!!!!