Fox Farm Soil Feeding Schedule

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CnS, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Here is the Fox Farm soil Fedding Schedule.

I got the pamplet today at my local hydro store.

Hope its easy to follow.

Copied exact

BB- Big Bloom TB- Tiger Bloom GB- Grow Big OS- Open Sesame BBZ- Beastie Blooms CC- Cha Ching

Cuttings & Seeds- 2tbl BB
    Week Light
    18hrs
    1- 2 tbl BB
    2- 2 tsp GB & 2 tbl BB
    3- 3 tsp GB & 2 tbl BB
    4- 3 tsp GB & 1/4-1/2 tsp OS
    12hrs
    5- 2 tsp TB, 1 tbl BB & 1/4-1/2 tsp OS
    6- 2 tsp TB, 1 tbl BB & 1/4-1/2 tsp OS
    7- 2 tsp GB, 2 tsp TB, 1tbl BB & 1/4-1/2 tsp BBZ
    8- 2 tsp GB, 2 tsp TB, 1tbl BB & 1/4-1/2 tsp BBZ
    9- 2 tsp TB, 1 tbl BB, & 1/4-1/2 tsp CC
    10- 2 tsp TB, 1 tbl BB, & 1/4-1/2 tsp CC
    11- 2 tsp TB, 1 tbl BB, & 1/4-1/2 tsp CC
    12- 2 tsp TB, 1 tbl BB, & 1/4-1/2 tsp CC
    Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz and Cha Ching are to be given every other watering.
    Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom are to be given every watering.

Have'nt seen this thread anywhere so I thought Id post it as Im sure people out there in GC land have searched it before!!!!

Sorry so small I wrote it in word and copied it!

2. How would you adjust that for an autoflowering lowrider. It claims 8 weeks from seed to harvest.

3. Great question SmokinJ!! I would think you would start at the 4 week mark, being you would have 8 of the 12 weeks left??

Plus at that point FF calls for bloom nutes from there on out basically.

I could be WAY off so dont take my opinion as fact here!!! anyone else??

4. Well I wouldn't water with nutrients during all 8 weeks, I would stop using nutrients during the last two weeks to let the everything flush out. However, I don't know how to adjust the cycle for an autoflowering plant.

Also, I use FoxFarm nutrients but I have only been applying them once a week because I thought I might accidently nute burn my plants if I gave them nutrients every other watering. Is every other watering truly not too much for the plants?

5. I used some of my Grow Big at 1/4th the strength 2 waterings in a row and I got some burn on my lower leaves. I would stick with the every other watering.:smoking:

6. The foxfarm bigbloom nute burned the shit out of my seedlings that were 2 weeks old and used it on 1/4 strength following this feeding chart. I'd advise to wait 3-4 weeks after a seedlings grow to start using this stuff. I hope my seedlings will pull through:(

7. #8 wrexican, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
    use the FF feeding schedule but at 1/4 strength....its a mere guideline for majority of plants i guess.

Or u could read up other peoples success on growing autoflowering strains..and follow their feeding schedule.

Heres an example which im currently following (or another word would be experimenting on :) ...also I take no credit in this..thanks to FullDuplex on another forum).

"Week
    1 pH water only

1.5 add in Big Bloom to the mix at 1/2 tea spoon

2 1/2tsp Grow Big 1/2 tsp Big Bloom

2.5 3/4 tsp of grow big

3 1tsp grow big and 1/2 Tiger bloom 1/2 tea spoon Big Bloom

3.5 1/2 tsp Grow Big 1/2tsp Tiger bloom

4 1tsp Tiger bloom 1/2 tsp Grow Big

4.5 Clean pH'ed water to clear out salt build up

5 2tsp tiger bloom 1/2 grow big

5.5 1 Teaspoon Grow Big

6 Begin Flush for the final weeks. At this point i can flush for a week before i begin to see yellowing of the fans.

I like to leave enough time to get all the salts out of there before the harvest. This stuff WILL salt up on you and cause build up and lock out.

Hope this helps some of you out there and remember this may vary to your application. This is just MY feed schedule.
    "

so far im on week 3.5 and its been doing great apart from a freebie seed which i got, which showed slight nute burn..although the plant is recovering...

So for me personally, for auto flowering seeds i would next time just give them PH water till week 2..then follow as per the schedule on week 2.5 onwards.

hope this helps..

8. Fox Farm sucks don't buy unless your ready to flush every plant every 2 weeks with 3x-5x the water as the size of the pot. go get Bio Bizz its easy 100% organic and it wont burn your plants. shit fox farm even sells a product for flushing. any nutes that scedual a flush is crap

9. never tried Bio Bizz before...but i guess i'll give it a try on the next nute run.

10. Wrexican How many much water do you use during these weeks per plant. Like I'm sure you wouldn't give a seedlings in a small pot a gallon of water, but then again you might, lol island I'm a noob. That's why I'm asking

11. You were doing something very wrong. Been using Fox Farm nutes for years with no problems and no burn.

12. had good luck with FFarm

13. Are you sure this is not a case of "user error"?