Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chi? Body Energy? Someone explain please...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VegasMunchies, Jul 22, 2009.

1. I don't know if it was the strain of weed I smoked or if I was just really new to smoking at the time but I used to REALLY feel a crazy (im guessing) body high when I would smoke. I could literally feel from my feet to hands to head some sort of energy or sensation running through my body. It seemed it would originate right below my sternum.

Is this normal? Does this happen to anyone else? I have granddaddy purple right now which is indica based and I feel nothing close to that when I light up...

Anyone?

2. Maybe its your blood pressure raising

3. #3 Sovereign Psyche, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2009
    [ame="http://www.scribd.com/doc/16295913/Mantak-Chia-The-MultiOrgasmic-Man"]Mantak Chia - The Multi-Orgasmic Man@@AMEPARAM@@/docinfo/16295913?access_key=key-24d71nf0amlxbhi9eul1@@AMEPARAM@@16295913@@AMEPARAM@@key-24d71nf0amlxbhi9eul1[/ame]

good book
    study this, and you will become a god

4. yabut its doesnt happen anymore... i was picking off of about 9 grams of weed that had been frozen i shit you not for 2 years or so and made me feel amazzzinnngg hahaha

now i have new shit