Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If Hemp is High in CBD - why aren't we using hemp?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mrsoft47, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Use a 30-100x lens. Bent amber trichomes signal peak THC, if you let it darken THC will decrease while CBD increases.

"Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man." - DEA Chief Administrative Law Judge Francis Young.

2. Hate to burst your bubble but CBDs do not come from old pot. CBNs and CBCs come with age and degredation of the THC. You need a strain that has CBDs to start.
    I have seen lots of claims but all tests I have done show none.
    I have tested probably 20 strains around Calgary and a few from compassion clubs in BC one was called Cannatonic which is supposed to have lots. I saw none.
    Good news is I found Juanita La Grimosa seeds from Spain and I grew all seven and pleased to say they show on test slide probably about 40 % CBD to 60% THC of total Cannabinoids. I included picture of test slide, in the past these slides always showed red blob at top but I never saw the illusive orange blob above until this strain.
    Now for the bad news tastes like skanky dirt weed from the 70s.
    Good news again very little anxiety, and I am off the chart paranoid usually on Super Silver Haze and similar.
    i only took a couple of hits to try it but was nicely high for an hour and my back pain was gone for probably 4 hours or at least I aws not thinking about it.
    Good Luck on the CBD trail and if anyone can get Tsunammi seeds from Humbolt county they are supposed to br a CBD monster.

Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      328.2 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      494.8 KB
      Views:
  3. There is now medical hemp on the market. It is high in CBD (cannabidiol) and has a legal amount of THC, maybe none. Do a search for CBD hemp and you can get a legal source. It is FDA approved and marketed as a supplement.