i hate mosquitos

Discussion in 'General' started by SourDieselChick, Jul 21, 2009.

1. omfg i used spray and i'm still all bitten up.

mosquitos suck!

who else hates these little buzzy buggers?

2. Man I hate bugs.. I've always been one of those people who have a problem being bitten by bugs when everyone else is OK.

Theres gotta be something about my genetics that bugs love so much :eek:

I feel you tho, I went camping a few weeks ago and sprayed like 3x a day and still got ate up.

3. man down here in massachusetts whenever i go boating the green heads are horriblie they actually bite you and make you bleed

4. i always get lots of em' around my ankles for some reason... grrr!! it gets annoying

5. tonight i went out to smoke a blunt and I looked up, literally a cloud of mosquitos. I walked and they followed me, I got bit so much -.-

6. Ahmen sista! Mosquitoes can die in a fire. I've all ways wondered though, do mosquitos get fucked up if they drink your blood and you have alcohol/thc/mdma/ect floating around in it? I got like 100 mosquito bites while rolling and its made me curious ever since.

7. ahhh, yes. i hate those damn things! :mad:

8. I think it's too cold at this time of year for mosquitos here. Or something. Haven't even thought about em all year. Hate the bastards though..

9. i hate those bugs, they are everywhere in ontario... it is terrible, i get eaten alive!:(

10. [quote name='Sinister']Man I hate bugs.. I've always been one of those people who have a problem being bitten by bugs when everyone else is OK.

Theres gotta be something about my genetics that bugs love so much :eek:QUOTE]
    same mosquitoes to spiders always bit me as a kid. and I always would have the hugest bites.

11. After spending the better part of 3 years at a boy scout camp, mosquitoes pretty much stopped biting me for some reason. This and my immunity to poison ivy REALLY makes me want to say fuck the city and go live in the woods. :D

12. Absolutely! Mosquitos are horrid, vile creatures :mad:

We live by a little creek and after it rains and the water drains and settles into stagnant puddles we get an explosion of mosquitos for a few days. I have learned to wear jeans and a jacket, even in the hottest temperatures, when I go outside of the house (but stay on the propperty) for any reason.

13. i hate all insects and bugs.

mosquitos too..fucking little vampires..

14. ^ Yea they are tiny vampires haha never thought of that omfg thats brilliant...lol holy shit.

But yea I dislike them...but when I remember to spray it works lol idk why

15. most useless creature ever, for humans at least.

16. They do help humans in the chain of life :)

I always urge everyone during spring and this time of year to disrupt stagnant puddles to cut down on mosquito #'s.

17. not the temps, in some places in alaska if you strip naked and go running, at times of the year, the mosquitoes would kill you before the cold did. Of course i Kid!

But hte temps are not the factor, its the amount of rain you have had water=mosquitoes

18. I spray my yard with this and it works great! No mosquitos for 6-8 weeks and I have a pond and am surrounded by woods.

Cutter backyard bug control...you can get it at Wal-Mart, Home Depot, just about anywhere they sell bug spray...about 8 bucks...well worth it...you just connect it to your hose and spray

[​IMG]

19. you think mosquitos are nuts? Last night I saw a fucking brown recluse next to my bed wall... I killed it, but god knows how many there are...

20. me too, I hate every bug on this planet, but I think there should be a special place in hell for mosquitos!