Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you not cough (get used to the smoke)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sweethatred, Jul 20, 2009.

1. it will happen over time my friend :smoke:

2. Im an OG stoner and good weed that expands in your lungs still makes me cough .18 years smoking

3. When I hit to big of some fire it fucks me up. When the smoke is super hot and harsh that fucks me up. Shit I smoke almost everyday. It happens. If you wanna be cautious take little baby hits lol
    Ams what I do is drink some water before a session and take a cough drop ;)

4. You said it in the thread title: get used to smoking, which requires you to just keep smoking

5. I still cough like a new smoker even after years of habitual use.

6. Coughing for me is all in my head, if i focus i don't cough, if my mind is forcing me to manage my shit ill cough a ton. 

7. if you ain't coughing you ain't trying
    is what I tell people cuz I still cough everytime

8. when I first started smoking I had no cough, I smoked cigs 5 years daily and now my cough is horrendous.

9. since I started daily dabbing, I've cut down on how much herb I burn by like 80%.  It was to the point where I felt I could never get a good hit cuz I would cough so much (20 years 1/4-1/2/week).

Now I can take massive hits again and barely cough at all.  Big dabs cause a little hack, but a quick sip of something cures it instantly.

10. You have to cough to not cough. Just like working out your muscles, the coughing is expanding your lungs.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum