Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what gets you higher

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shutter, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Gb's fuck u up

2. Wow, hate to burst your bubble, but you are extrememly uninformed...

Blunts and joints are waaay less effective than bongs and pipes because the smoke is constantly coming off the end...

3. Bong gets me highest
    Blunts get me really high too
    Bowls are alright
    Vaporizor got me cooked once
    Joints are fun when good
    brownies are ok (depends on weed)

4. From worst to best

papers
    spoons
    bubblers
    bongs
    vapes
    food, this includes misc stuff made from thc

/thread

5. ok smoke a hole blunt taking fat ass hits...and tell me you wont get higher that if you smoke 2 bowls in a gb???

besides dude almost everyone has different opinions....im just throwing mine out there!

6. 'cept for the fact that there is alot more than 2 bowls in a blunt...

Roll an eighth in a blunt, then smoke an eighth from a bowl and then tell me blunts are more effective

7. There was a Manwers on Spike TV about this question...even with some fancy nubmbers of %of THC absorbed...there list went as follows:

1. Vap
    2. Bong.
    3. Pipe/bowl
    4. Joint/blunt

8. Ok roll a normal sized blunt(or joint) and tell me you dont get higher takingthe same amount that in the blunt, off the bong. Of course the blunt will get you higher if theres like 5 times the weed you would use in a bong.

9. i think it is logical to notice that joints and blunts are pretty wasteful.. its smouldering off the end,

however, they look BITCHIN!!!

i use a pipe anyway

10. i think it is logical to notice that joints and blunts are pretty wasteful.. its smouldering off the end,

however, they look BITCHIN!!!

i use a pipe anyway

11. Vaporizers are extremely effective. Edibles will get you VERY high. :smoke:

12. lol yeeeeeeeee

13. 1.Smoke joints
    2.save up your roaches
    3. combine and smoke joint made out of roaches.

14. vaporizors are the best i guess thats wut everyones saying but i never used one, for me i think pipes are the best because i dont really care if the smoke is hot or whutever so the bong cooling effect does nothing for me and the thc can get stuck int the water

15. Vapes/edibles
    Bongs
    Pipes
    Joints

16. Incorrect, THC is not water soluble

17. im not saying it water saluable im saying that all the resin or whutever junk that make the water shitty after you smoke has thc in it, thats why u can smoke the resin from ur pipe and get high

18. Pipes should do but their harder to smoke I think, so just a joint of Green will do me.

19. Smoking a roach in my bong. Then pack a fresh bowl and
    sprinkle kief on top!:bongin:

Thats what gets me the most high!:smoke: