Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding you're local drug dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lothamer, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haha im tht dude tht no one suspects would smoke weed :wave:everyones like REALLY?!? not cuz like im a nerd but bc i jus dont put it out there and seem like an innocent person i guess :D

2. It's easier than it seems. Go to a local skatepark/bar.. ask where the greens at.. they'll either help you out or be really confused. More likely than not, there will be at least one person there that smokes.

Finding a good dealer takes time. My connect list is still growing today.

3. Just go to a bar or up to random smoker looking types (hippies, Bob Marley shirts, gangsters, white guys with dreads), start a conversation, and ask them if they have any bud. If not, ask them if they know where you can find any.

4. Where in norcal r u at? im in the valley.

5. i'd say head to a local skatepark, find the "locals" (you'll know who they are) and try find out if they know.

my first dealer i met whilst skating and became friends before even realising he was a dealer. and he became the best dealer i've ever had. when i moved to another town, he'd travel up with our order, but in the evening we'd smoke his stash. then when he left in the morning he'd give us our stuff. and he ALWAYS had green.

dunno about laws in the US, but find find a local pub where younger people hang out and try there. here in the UK youngsters are allowed in bars, but as said not sure about US.

6. Those kinda people shouldn't be referred to as 'drug dealers', and anyone you meet on the street, and will speak about mary so loosely, probably aren't the people you wanna be giving money to, maybe :smoke:

7. I was sitting in a gas station when my dealer said he couldnt re-up for like a week. I looked over and saw 2 black dudes sittin in a car listening to music. yeah i know i sound so racest and im sorry but i walked over and he rolled down his window. asked if he knew where i could find some weed. hes like i got a dub right here i could sell you. didnt rip me off or nothin.

like everyones sayin just casually ask someone that looks young and might smoke and not like some PTA mother! i cant really think of hardly any teens who would call the cops over weed

8. hello, new guy here :wave: I accidentally lost the number of my dealer , i just recently move to a new place and couldn't find one. now I'm looking for someone to sell it near my town. :smoke:

9. Go to mcdonalds........ sit around till you see some chill looking people and ask.

10. well to be honest , I'm extremely shy guy and I can't seem to find myself doing it and what if they think i m weird. :(

11. I see.. then your best bet is a friend.

12. I checked webehigh and its actually very accurate.

13. i just moved to small town nebraska, it sucks, i have no friends yet cuz i just moved here and have no job and just got out of school. so im fairly isolated, and from what i can telll there isnt like any place where stoners just chill in this town. im too young for bars. help!

14. Living with the parents? what city is it?

15. yeah im with my folks, Im in McCook, southwest nebraska

16. ask your old guy who he knows

17. sounds fun fun.. I'm tryina get out west, lucky. spend hours walking around, you'll bump into someone eventually. :smoke:

18. I used to find it really annoying when I went out with friends and we got high and other people asked us if we "had weed.". I just found that really annoying. If you want me to get you weed, don't ask me for my own personal "tomorrow stash," ask me if I can get it for you.

I was always labeled as the #1 stoner at my middle school and high school. Whateva

19. Hear that, but everyone's the same so it's no biggie to me really, most people have been in shatty shatuations before and understand, i think, you've just gotta have those eyes..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.