Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana effects on the blood

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DaN Th3 WeeD, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Thanks alot Frank! That's awesome to hear..not the heart attack part, but ive seen it do wonders for many besides myself..however, this brings me to another point which is if ur on bloodthinners and hav to hav ur inr levels checked..does it hav any effect on that??

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I was actually showing low on both liver and kidney functions. Glad to hear it is working for you.

3. Last kidney function was +/- normal what ever that is.  On my 3rd recommendation now.  Hope your therapy is going as well.

4. I would suggest you make her smoke it first. I heard ingesting it is way more intense and may not be good for a beginner since it makes them really overwhelmed.

Fish Oil would help with that and the plaque too.  Lots of endocannabinoids in fish oil.   Can give you that eating brownies feeling at first if you aren't use to it and take a little too much.

6. The clotting could be from the smoke, vaporize? Ha just googled and I saw this ha but theres no references and most doctors are uneducated on cannabinoids. http://www.healthcaremagic.com/questions/Have-blood-clots-on-blood-thinners-Can-smoking-pot-cause-death/450347

7. Stop with the propaganda.

8. #29 tb2232361@mail.com, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
    Stop being ignorant, Im a medical marijuana user, Im trying to see if vaporizing prevents these symptoms, or if theres other studies proving otherwise. And I did bring up the Cardia study showing the other side. Some people like learning. Try it. 

9. Also in 2005 a study Showed THC prevented Plaque in arteries? So the study by Dr. mittleman in 2013 about cannabis causing blood clots is probably from tobacco or smoke.

10. Usually when someone constantly posts propaganda based studies, they are promoting it them self.

Best of luck with your medical marijuana condition. You can rest easy knowing that cannabis is one of the most heart protective, blood pressure regulating, stress reducing longevity options on the planet. Also our best option against oxidative stress - the root of most diseases, especially vascular.

This applies to most of the studies you post. They have long since been disproved by actual science; thankfully.

uhhuh...sure...everyone can see how you promote mmj/mj in a positive light just by reading your posting history...ya... :rolleyes:

yep...if it smells like it, looks like it...it most likely is, male bovine excrement.

spreading misinformation to leave a seed of negative thought association...propaganda tactics 101 :ey:

12. Might as well talk to a child about cannabis/cannabinoids, I want to learn more, but instead of showing me I'm wrong you just have to hate. Show proof, I believe you because obviously people aren't dying everywhere. Thanks for wasting you time and mine.

no hate, no anger, except on your end it seems..insults and outrage when people point out your posting history :cool:

it appears to several blades that you just want to spread anti mj/mmj propaganda.. :rolleyes:

lets try this spin on the whole issue...ok?

prove us wrong, stop posting your propaganda. :bongin:<em> </em>

14. I don't think he was asking if he'll pass a drug test lol.. 5 years old anyway so it's all good.

15. You can believe whatever you want, you know the oldest women alive (125) used cannabis daily, I know more about cannabis then you will ever know. I use to post about schizophrenia studies and I learned from Dr. earleywine and harvard that cannabis doesn't cause Pychotic issues unless if your predisposed. Studies have even shown in New York the marinol treats Schizo safer then anti psychotics which I have been prescribed. I know cannabis is safe, but Im interested in the way it works. For example dr murray mittleman says it increases heart attack 4.8, but Dr. grinspoon disagreed. Guess what dr. Grinspoon was right. If your to blind to see I'm trying to see I'm trying to expand my knowledge so I can tell people why its wrong. If your really on my side and care about discrediting the prohibitionist start posting studies instead of insults. 

16. Like Dr. Grinspoon said cannabis is not addictive but learning about it is. Best of luck to you.