funny slut stories

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dkronnagel, Jul 10, 2009.

1. anybody have any funny slut stories to share? i know i do here it goes

one day me n my 2 frends jerry who was around 17 and me and my frend brian were like 14 i think. and we went to this dance at this athletic club and i got some dome from this girl and went to the bathroom and came out and jerry was makin out with her! and i nutted in her mouth lol

2. did he lock the bathroom door? cuz that would suck if you guys got walked in on during that.

well i can tell you this one chick i was getting all friendly with was a hooferton all over and one night i was with her at my friends house, now he is my roommate. but i spent the night there with this chick and we had sex. then i leave to go to work in the morning and then my buddy tells me she like just walked into his room and sat with him in his bed and he wa naked under the covers.

so he is sitting there as she sits on the bed and talks to him for a minute then all of a sudden she just grabbed his cock and started sucking. and he didnt stop her of course i dont blame him cuz she does have a talented mouth. and this was like 5 hours after i got finished with her.

holy shit the acid i took like 2 hours ago just kicked in and damn its wonderful stuff.

3. [​IMG]

4. :D
    My old friend fucking her ex boyfriend, and then me fucking him 2 times the next night, and then her fucking him the night after.
    Apparently she walked into his house and saw my shoes, and left.
    Bahahaha.

5. My friends and I were at this party freshman year of college. We have one friend who is a lady magnet, and this one drunk girl would NOT stop talking to him. (She didn't know about his girlfriend :rolleyes:)

Anyways, he's pretty much just uncomfortable about the whole thing, and says he's going to go to the bathroom.

Her response?

"Can I come?"

---For the rest of the party we made random people go up to my friend and say "Cum in her ear dude"

6. I once shagged my friends sister
    It also turns out that she fucked 2 other people in the same day

7. I was on holiday at the coast, with my bro & cousins

I met a girl at the beach, we drank for a bit with the boys(bro, cousins)then went off to a secluded spot to fuck

The next day, at the same beach, my bro see's this girl in the arms of another dude, and then kicks the shit outve him....

I lol'd...

8. haha I dont have any myself but as mentioned in another thread at school there was a girl who slept with at least 30 guys first semester. Anyways buddy first week of school fucks her in the ass and then she tells him after to stick it back into her mouth. One time when I was drunk though she taped me to a chair and started grinding her ass on me, needless to say from then on i tried toavoid her when i was drunk lol.

9. Holy shit my story wasnt even about to compare to that!

I know this chick who literally slept with about twelve people I know shamelessly. My friend fucked her in the ass at the abandoned basketball court then creamfilled her (gross) and she also had trains run on her.

I used to make fun of her for being a ho and so did numerous other people. So to prove she wasnt a "dirty ho" she actually got a STD test and had it on paper and was shovin it in all these dude's faces who were dissin her "SEE IM CLEAN!". Still doesnt stop her from being a slut. She was also a notorious drug ho.

I know Its kinda harsh of me to say those things, but damn.

10. Well last summer there was this one girl who would always hang out with me and 2 of my homies. and so one night i went over to her house and got dome while :smoking: a j IN THE HOTTUB! and about an hour after i finished i went back to my homies house who then went over there and got head, and then my other homie went and got some more head.
    3 dicks in just a few hours!

11. i was hangin out with a few friends smokin hookah/weed. one of my friends was trying hella hard to fuck this guy that was chillen with us, he wasnt having it so she went and picked up her boyfriend and fucked him upstairs

12. Hahahahahaha, i got the best slut story.

I live in Edmonton, Alberta. It's a pretty chill place, lots of people and shit. Me and 3 buddies went to a place called Vegerville, Alberta. We were told of the massive amount of pussy there that was in our age range, and decided to check it out.

So, we party it up, kegstands n'd all. I did an 18 second keg stand and then my buddy J does a 25 second one. After passing out, he gets up 2 hours later and starts drinking crown until hes passing out near the fire, and then...IT showed up..

Of course, Im refering to IT as the legendary slut beast..."The GRONK! (Pronounced GRA-UNK)". Gronk, meaning a digusting ogre, looking chick. She had a beak nose, looked like a fucking 200 lb. defensive lineman, had big lips and a giant forehead.

This chick swoops unto my buddy whos passing out and starts making out with him and shit, and hes like barely consious. Then she picks him up, takes him to his vehicle and fucks him for like 10 minutes before me and my buddy check to see what they were doing, and walked in on her riding my buddy...Most horrifying thing ever.

13. I have a man slut story.

My roommates and I were at a bar and one chick got crazy hammered and I had to carry her out. The minute we hit fresh air she starts hurling. It was closing time and we were the last to leave because drunk roommate was passed out in a bathroom stall and we could not find her.
    There are two guys outside waiting around trying to pick up on me and my puking friend.

How hard up are you to want to get together with a puking chick and a puked on chick.

He was a pro rider as well so I was thinking, WTF? 20 minutes ago you could have been in that bar picking up on some Pro Ho.

My personal slut story:eek: involves a hitch hiker and a outdoor rave but I will take the rest to my grave cause I am a tease like that.

14. That always happens to me. I fucking hate it lol!

15. I have a few good slut stories, though none involve me - I'm a bit selective.

First, this exact same thing happened to my friend, except he was at home and the party was at his house.

One night, I was chilling with my best friend. He had this fuck buddy he had been seeing occasionally on and off and he had seen and fucked her earlier in the day. We decided to throw a party that night, so people started showing up. Somehow, a conversation between a few of us drifted to the topic of her and one of our friends stuck his head in, laughed and said "hah, I was making out with her earlier and she gave me head". Me and my friend froze and then just started busting out laughing. They compared time frames and figured out that she had her mouth on my friends dick an hour before she had her tongue down this other kids throat. We still joke about it to this day.

Probably the biggest slut I know is my step-sister. She has fucked most of my friends. A few of us were hanging out in my room one night when I was like 16, she was 14. We were drinking a few beers and all of a sudden, she just takes her top off. I'm like, "Ok.. WTF".

A few months later, I was talking with a few friends in my room and then we went outside. I didn't notice, but one less friend walked out of my house than walked in. I ran back inside to change my shoes or something and I walked in to see this kids back facing me and my step sister on her knees in front of him.

The funniest time though, my parents were out of town and I was just hanging out at home. She shows up at the house with one of her friends. This chick is hot as hell. I go back in my room and chill for a bit, then decide to go get a glass of water or something. As I walk past her room, all of a sudden I hear her moaning. I kind of laugh and think "Hey, the slut's at it again - fucking another guy". Then I remember that there wasn't any guy here earlier. That's when I hear a second moan that does not belong to my step-sister, yet is distinctively female. I'm like :eek:. The next day when I saw her, I just started laughing and she said, "what's up?" and I said.. "You're not as quiet as you think". Her jaw just dropped and I nearly fell on the floor from laughing so hard. I had to give her a ^5 in the end though, because she totally had the hot chick screaming.

16. I got with some chick who really wanted to get with me in high school when I was taken, and finally got her chance after we graduated. She was talking about how she was looking for a relationship, how she had missed me, and really thought I needed somebody to "balance me out". Relationship was the last thing on my mind.

I agreed with her enough to get to her apartment, and I absolutely wrecked it. And she looks pretty damn good, she has big ol tits and a nice ass, she was chubbier in high school and now shes a fuckin fox. I video taped and everything, hitting it all kinds of angles, she came a grip of times. After we finished up and dressing back up, we were smoking a bowl, and she said "this could turn into a great thing, me and you," and when she passed my pipe back, I put it in my pocket and walked out without saying a word:smoke: Wasn't havin no relationship shit, was a damn fine piece of ass though.

17. I did the exact same thing, except it was an ugly chick at the bar. I fucked the shit out of her, she was screaming for like an hour and a half, there were people banging on her dorm room doors and shit. And after she asked how old i was, and i just grabbed my shit and left.

Thats a sick story though.

18. :confused:this girl raped your friend:eek: but i loled so hard at this lol:D

19. Is it weird that I spring a big, rubbery one from half these stories?

20. not at all my friend, not at all... :devious::D:p:hello: