Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to "save" weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by outofgum, Jul 10, 2009.

1. ye, lol, im not sure anyone/s gonna be lookin here now:p

2. i just made one of these.. my bad

3. its all good brotha, but make any more mistakes and you're fuckin dead:D

Edit: welcome to city btw. you will not regret registering.

4. okay so i just started smoking like 2 months ago. i know exactly what this kid is going through since i had all the same questions. get a one hitter for ur first piece. i got mine nd u dont actualy get only 1 hit. i get about 7 or so long hits. ill try to post a picture of mine up here. u will learn to love ur first piece. also when u get ur one hitter (if ur getting one) never ever put the lighter directly on the weed. never put the blue flame on it, only the tip of the red nd dont keep the lighter to the weed when ur still inhaling it. let it cherry. if you dont know what that means, ill explain. cherrying is when the weed is still burning from the last time you hit it so u dont have to light it again and waste more weed