Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

English weed???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Zero-, Jul 9, 2009.

1. If anybody knows where to get weed specifically in Exeter, please PM me.

2. These threads make me so sad.

Best I can get is 2gs for £20 of Dutch import or some haze.
    Anything good is usually 1.8 for £20.
    This is south east london / Kent.

Would love to see a 3.5g bag for £20. Even an ounce round here is a bargain if it's £230.

3. If you wanna get the best stuff in England you gotta head for the midlands/yorkshire. Leeds, Sheffield and Nottingham. Not London prices either.

4. #64 cityboy2, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Say that but I went to hull to visit my mates at uni and they got worse bags than I do at home. Having been there nearly a year and regularly picking up.

5. I'm from Nottingham, having been smoking for about 2 years and would say I have some good links really... I pick up, 1.0g-1.3g for £10, 2.0g-2.4g for £20, A Quart for £50, Half for £90-£105, OZ for 180-210... I always get pretty dank bud, sometimes things are a bit dry, its really just finding the right kind of links here in my opinion, as there's those that do it all for money, and some that do it to help people out as well... I don't know anyone that sells Teenths or Eighths, but that sounds good after reading through this thread I might have to ask some people if they could hook me up ;).

6. I live in Nottingham most of the year and know plenty who sell in smaller amounts. Its always pretty dank bud in Nottingham but the oz is too high there.

7. Obviously you can get dank weed anywhere in the UK but talking purely thaty in places like Sheffield, Leeds and Nottingham, the chances of you coming across dank are going to be higher than in most other places in the UK.

8. Hull is Hull. Hideous place, not suprised.

9. I've also heard really good things about Brighton too, i've got a few mates at Sussex and they say it's pretty sick down there.

10. #70 cityboy2, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I lol'd... Hull is THE worst place I have ever set eyes on.

11. the last few times I've been to London, I've been lucky to have a great dude out east who hooks it up... fortunately this guy really knows what he's doing and his sour diesel and cheese that he grows really hits the spot when you're far from home and craving cali bud... but you gotta be careful, I almost never buy hash in England for a reason...

Americans: look for kids rolling their own cigs... they'll know what's up most of the time if you're in a big city like London...