Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking my vaped bud ( TEST! )

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by l StayHigh l, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Alright, ive seen SO many people asking about what it does, is it possible to get high, etc. So I figured I would give it a run myself.

Heres the details-

.8 of vaped, grounded up bud

Smoking out of my 2 foot Illadelph + my 2.5 foot Pure, rotating the ash catcher.

It is also early in the mornin, about 8 AM ( wake and bake ) and its my first time smoking today ( This is important, later in the day after I have already smoked I may not have felt the effects of the vaped weed )

Ive taken 4 nice bong hits of this vaped weed and yes, I do feel a head change/difference. The taste is straight horrible, I can barely stand it. Once you take your bong hit ( if you can clear it, the smoke is HARSH ) and exhale it you get a slight taste of weed, a couple minutes later when you inhale and exhale you can taste a little bit of real weed in your mouth. Not TOO bad.

I wanted to do this just to see what happened, and see how horrible it is.

If you do decide to smoke some leftover vaped weed, be smart about it. Dont smoke grams and grams of it, its probobly not healthy. YES YOU CAN GET HIGH, a slight high but it IS noticeable. I wouldnt reccomend smoking vaped weed unless you are completely sober, that is the only way you would notice yourself get higher.

Happy tokin :smoking: Now im going to smoke some real bud.

Oh yeah, no headaches yet :D

2. Nice post.

I've also heard of people using vaped weed to make cannabutter that turned out pretty good.

3. i think all the THC is gone after vaping (am i right? yes i am) maybe you feel high cuz u think "oh its weed i must get high"

4. How vaped was the weed? Did it still produce vapor? Or did you just run it through once?

5. dude you don't know what your talking about, of course there some thing left in it. its vaped not burned, there's gonna be a small amount left. shit son. shit.

6. fixed it for you

7. He kinda DOES know what he's talking about. If you're vaped weed ends up a dark brown, most, if not ALL of the THC is gone. What is left, however, is CBN/CBD's which will give you that couch-lock body high.

8. alright so i used to smoke vaped weed all the time (i will probably continue once i get back to school where i have my vaporizer) and got about as high as i seem to be able to get( i remember one time after smoking a bowl i just started running through the forest jumping from rocks and shit. when i reached a snowy hill i pretty much skiied down it with just my shoes on(it was fucking steep)) anyway, dont knock smoking vaped weed until you try it. yes its a llittle harsh but it still leads to good times.

9. Just because most of the THC is gone doesn't mean you can't get high from vaped weed. :rolleyes:

There's still a lot of physcoactive chemicals in their that haven't been released by vaping and probably a decent amount of THC. I've smoked vaped weed before, and while it isn't that pleasant it still gets you high. O.P., you are right (of course you are, you experienced it for yourself), so you dont have to listen to these people telling you otherwise.

Oh, and thank god you hit it out of you bong! I have a couple of friends who used to roll their vaped weed into joints and sell them for five bucks :p....

10. I have a buddy that uses his vaped stuff to make butter. It's the nastiest looking stuff you can imagine, but the brownies it's added to always seem to do the trick.