Got Caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dogs & Angels, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Sup dudes and dudettes, I got a problem. I got charged with drug paraphernaliaelia and public intoxication, it'll be my first charge though. I'm Jamaican and both my parents have smoked quite a lot in their day, even before I was born. Whaddya think'll happen? Since my parents have smoked, do I have an easier release of THC metabolites Though I might have to stop I don't think it'll be easy, it helps me function (if ya know what I mean). Do I have to worry?

Legalize it!
    :smoke:

2. By beeing Jamaican were you also implying that you were caught in Jamaica? I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about drug testing, though it does depend on how old you are and where you were caught. I'd start by chilling with some mary jane and stop worrying.

3. Nah dude, I'm in Texas. Full of fuckin' wank coppers.

4. You'll have to pay a huge fine and probably get your license revoked. They won't drug test you unless they offer some kind of alternative treatment/class, if you take that offer then you might get drug tested but you can find that out before deciding what charge you take.

5. On the Richter Scale of Shit, how deep am I in?

6. pretty deep dude...hope they give you a break 3/10

7. You're looking at a charge that is probably going to be between $400-$900 after court fees are added. If they offer you an alternative charge, usually it is a lot cheaper. IE: I got charged with $316(court fees + $60 possession charge), license revoked for 1 year, and stays on my record for 2 years for possession(less than one ounce) but they offered me a $150 class that I take one day for 6 hours and when I complete the class they take the charge off of my record and I get to keep my license. When you take the offer you agree to "giving up your rights".

8. This world just keeps on getting shittier, I blame money.

9. I don't have a Texas state Issued License, and I'm only 17. What does that change? Besides, I don't drive.

10. only 17:rolleyes:.......you will have it in your record.

11. Fuck my record, and fuck America.
    :smoke:

"Can't stop, won't stop. Eh eh." - Dave Chapelle.

12. I don't think you will be fined if you are under the age of 18. Your charge should be a lot less severe.

13. best bet is to ask the judge for drug classes or some sort of classes, and community service. or talk to your lawyer about stuff regarding those things. since your close to 18, chances are you wont get your charges expunged. if its your first charge, you either might get community service&probation for 6 months to a year, or drug classes, community service and probation. but im not really sure, atleast thats what would most likly 9times outta 10 would happen in NC.

if its your first charge they'll go light on you.