Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to find a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bmxblaze, Jul 2, 2009.

1. i asked like 14 people who i know are down with smoking. and the person who i know has reliable dealers and dank shit says that dealers don't usually deal to people they don't know. is this usually the case? or do i just have some fucked up high school system here where i live?

2. I know what you mean, I actually just arrived in Government Camp in Mount Hood, Oregon two days ago and have been unable to find anyone that I'm comfortable asking. I saw some-other posts about not finding bud, in Govy, so maybe it's not me, but the town instead. hmm

3. If you know no one in the area that smokes or you have no clue where to get weed just start asking random people, seriously. That's how I scored some dank when I was up in Door County Wisconsin with my family on vacation. It was some fire too, $60 for an eighth that looked and seemed like it was 4+ grams. I asked some dudes hanging out in front of a restaurant near the beach and they made a phone call and some other guy showed up within 5 or 10 minutes.

Dude, then just give your friend who smokes money and ask him to go get a bag for you. Throw him a nug or $5 in gas money for the favor or something.

4. thats pretty awkward sometimes, just asking random ppl, especially since i don't really look the part, lol. But i guess that i can just man up and do it.

5. one way that I found my second best dealer who sells some dank ass bud is by waiting outside of 7/11 while waiting on a guy who was delivering me bud (this guy is my favorite dealer) and he asked me and my friend if we smoke weed.

the point is to go to popular places that sells blunts, blunt wraps, rolling papers, and even pieces. also make urself look like you are waiting on something (which you actually will be waiting on getting a dealer lol) this the best way to make dealers find you or people who know of dealers.

also most important is if you see people with dutches, white owls, phillies, etc.. (but mostly dutches) they are most likely going to smoke weed cuz no one likes tho cigars they are shit and only are made for smoking weed in my opinion.

hopes this helps you out.

also going around and asking random people for bud isn't the best idea cuz you never know if the town is cop friendly (meaning the residence snitch and yes this is very posibble especially if its a small town) I have more reasons on why to not ask random people but I've been typing too long and I'm getting tired of it lol.

6. Yeah it is...and I'm a pretty outspoken person (I'm the guy who has zero problems speaking in front of a room full of strange people).

I don't look the part either...been in corporate America too long. So I'm getting my hair and goatee grow out some, maybe that will help me out...I doubt it.

7. Its funny i used to see these threads and think 'Man am i glad i dont have that problem.'

Well i moved last week and now i do, lol. I brought about a half with me but thats been gone for a couple days now, and im realizing ill have to just go out and start trying to find new dealers.

I checked webehigh and they actually listed a restaurant to check out that is nearby, so i might do that, or hang around a 7/11 like people mentioned but im a little wary of that. but anyway OP good luck

8. Exactly what I thought >.>

9. What I did when I started smoking is went up to a smoker that I was kinda friends with and asked him if he knew anywhere to get bud. He acted as a middleman and got me weed, and I kept buying, so eventually we hung out and I met his dealer, and now im friends with all of them. You just have to progress and start out slow, don't go to some guy's dealer straight up and ask for bud.

10. I'm in the same boat. I've smoked like 5 times and got it from someone whose dealer just moved so she can't get me anymore, her boyfriend got it and she doesn't know where else to get it.

I'm using it for health reasons and am not a typical smoker. I'm scared to ask people on the street. Hell I'm even too scared to ask people I know who may smoke. I even work for a college and still am too nervous.

The problem is the stuff I got worked great! My pain and other symptoms went away 100% unlike what the narcotics do for me. I really want to smoke instead but I just can't figure out how to get any.

THIS is why MM should be legal nationwide! I shouldn't be in pain like this just because I'm a wuss.

11. Smelling like burnt weed IS not probable cause for a search, there was a supreme court case that decided this and it has been upheld many times since then. Granted smelling like weed is probably not the best idea if you're holding, but it does not give anyone the right to search you.

12. Finding a connection is rough. I'm going though the same thing right now. Utah is not the best place to just ask random people either.

13. When I got my first dealer, he was like that. I don't look like a sterotypical pot smoker, so he was suspicious, and I had to get one of my friends who bought from him to tell him I was cool. Dress down, if they have a head shop in that town go there, but DO NOT ask the people who are working at the head shop for weed, of course lol.

It's scarce here right now, but good luck finding some!

14. I'm finding it hard to get a connect these days. My guy at work is dry. The guy I picked up from last friday was through my friends. Even though I knew EVERYONE at his house I still don't think I could be a regular with him. UGH, so frustrating trying to find bud around here. That's why I'm growing.

15. Unless you're in your 20s, or 30s, or 40s.

That just sounded really, really creepy.

16. Bingo I'm 25 and I'm not going to go hang out at a skate park.

17. good thing i gets mine from the club
    look if you dont have friends that smoke weed and your an old geezer then make some friends that smoke weed lol

18. Having long hair, it's quite easy finding a dealer.

19. If you can't find a dealer, just grow. You get to choose whatever strain you want, and you get the satisfaction of knowing that you grew it as well :D

20. ask around