Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crazy weed names !

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bigtg, Jul 1, 2009.

1. ok so there are a bunch of crazy names for bud ; but what are some of the craziest that u've heard of ?

LETS HEAR BOYS

[​IMG]

2. graham crackers

lol

3. i think i seen a strain called dogshit a couple years ago in high times

4. I like Alaskan Thunderfuck

5. oogity boogity

LOL.

6. had some shit yesterday that my dealer called Bangkok Dangerous. Shit was pretty dangerous too

7. Dat Scuba Steve.

8. Haiwaiian Snow and Afghan GOO

9. haha baddass
    from big daddy

10. ive smoked afghan goo recently
    all i know was it was sticky and good

11. I bought some really good shit once that the dealer called Beetle Juice. Also, this really high guy once tried to sell me a bag full of oregano (i think he was strung out on crack) and told me that it was a weird oregano look-alike weed named "jumprope applesauce" (again, he was reeeeeaaaaallly high on crack), and when i told him that it was oregano, he just laughed, made up the look-alike story, and when i still didn't buy it, he said, and i quote "well, you know what....." i just walked away after 5 min. Don't do crack children, just stick to the herb :smoking:

12. i just smoked some double-super-silver-sour-diesel-dawg-haze-gum

13. Automatic AK47 X Auto Hindu Kush F1

Say whaaat?

14. snozberry

15. I had some bud over the weekend called Dreamsicle Piff. It was good shit. 2 nice bong rips and I was high as can be.

16. in my culture we have names like "MUHONI" (psychedelic); "TULSI" (named after the medicinal indian plant, because of its resemblance to the purple texture); "MANIPURI" (named after a place) and lots more....i bet these names would sound weird to you people from the west

17. I was in Colorado and met a grower in the Keystone/Dillon, CO area and he only grew one strain, over and over. He called it Harry Larry, which was appropriate.

18. i've picked up some weird names recently too..

sour snow

royal tiger

love potion #1 which is fantastic

19. Sour Snow probably implies that it's Sour Diesel x Snow cap