Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texas Bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GreenGryphon, Jun 29, 2009.

1. im in the dfw area as well man

whats going around where your at?
    picked up some jamicain haze that came thru lastt nightt

2. damn i stay on the northside and i dont get the best shit i kno is around
    i have a guy thats gettin blue satellite and purple urkle but thats really it
    wht else is around this area that im not seeing

3. yeah purple urlke came around a little bit ago but maybe its a differnt batch of bud.

jamican haze
    nevilles haze
    and lemon skunk were around as of the fourth of july weekennd

4. hell yea that shit was bomb
    damn i missed out then on those hazes and skunk
    i got a guy thats gettin all the Kushes rite now but thats really it

my 4th of july weekend sucks Surrounded by Family 24/7

5. ya, on the northside, there's also ak47, og kush, white widow, and shoreline

6. The best weed I've gotten is some Green Krack, and that was after getting really lucky with a bomb ass connect. The problem is he lives about 40 minutes round trip away from me.

7. how was that shoreline ?

8. Visiting San Antonio on a business trip, having a hard time finding fire buds.

In Waco its hard to find, but if you have the right connect you can find some awesome bud. i.e. white widow, orange kush, blueberry, Alaskan Thunderfuck, etc.

9. greeen krack is a heavy hitter as welll

10. houston is never short on dank. usually high quality dank and uber-cheap shwag. check my threads out, we get some good bud here

11. Yeah, hard to find Fire just 'around.'

12. san anotnio is full of bud, i use to live there, and go to like stone oak area if you can and its a bunch of 100K+ families that give there kids the money to buy bad asss bud.

san pedro that area is nice too to get bud, but its easier in stone oak to get a goood pick up

alot of austin bud and houston bud gets through there

13. I'm kinda close to San Pedro. More ghetto side of town, never really met anyone around there.

14. hmm maybe you can hit up the boardwalk and ask the localllz?

yeah its ghettto but im 19 and its full of us youngstazz lol

15. If my new dealer doesn't show me real dank tonight, I'll prolly look for another.

16. goood luck.
    oh and one more place, check out planet K.
    maybe youve beeen but there real cool when you use goood words like" im loooking for high grade tobbacco"

17. Oh, I'm a frequent pervayor of their goods at Planet K. I've thought about 'asking' but never really had the balls.

18. he tells the truth the try to sell to me all the time behind the counter..one day there are either gunna get fired or end up locked up...its dumb how some people just sell so openly...but eh w/e

19. thanks my man. i only speak the truth.
    the second time i went in there, bc the first i bought salvia and was loooking for a new bong, so i went in there bought the bong i wanted and the dude (has dreads, idk if he still works there ) was like you neeed anything to break it in?

dude i was actuallly stunnned bc we cant even throw around the word bong in there
    i declined bc i have a nice hookup and it kinda weirded me out lol

20. Is he an older black guy with a honeycomb hat full of dreads?