Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texas Bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GreenGryphon, Jun 29, 2009.

1. South Houston and Austin seem to have the dankest dank judging from the frequency of posts on the forum.

Sweettooth is pretty common for me.. even though I've never picked it up lol.
    Haven't heard of the rolls royce kush though :/ Might check with my friend and see if he's heard of it, he picks up a lot of different strains in North Houston.

Oh and I have a hard time getting schwag. Only one of my friends can get it (and I have a LOT of friends that smoke) and his guy doesn't have it often. It's here though, I have a friend that picks up a QP of personal schwag for each semester.

Currently smoking on some chronic GDP, my first milk vid in my sig has a picture of the quarter of it.

2. ya dude gdp has been goin around one of my guys has had it for a while now
    its great :smoking:

3. for those who think Austin and Houston are the only places with dank, u are wrong.

Denton has so much homegrown its rediculous

4. I have a friend that goes to UNT in Denton and he always brings home some dank. :) I moved to Austin recently and I think I finally found a good connect!

5. #185 tyrone biggums, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2010
  6. Any of yall that say that Texas is a poor place to find bud in obviously dont know what ur talkin bout.. Every city with a college in it is pretty much a hot spot for dank, and we also get tons of reggie from mexico. Austin, Houston, Dallas, SA, and San Marcos are all prime spots for some excellent dank