best way to eat shrooms?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hbstoner16, Jun 28, 2009.

1. whattup,
    im picking up an 1/8th of mucks
    today and its going to be my first time
    on shrooms and i want to know what's the best
    way to eat them to get the full effect?
    my plans got fucked up so its just going to be me trippin
    by myself in my room tonight when my parents go to bed ahha.

2. Best way I would say is just eat them straight. Chew them up real good and kind of suck on them in your mouth so your saliva can pick up some of the juices. Then I would always have a big glass of orange juice to wash them down.

For your first time though, I don't know if it would be best to do it by yourself with your parents home. That's just my opinion.

3. Don't trip without a sitter, that's how people end up doing the stupid kind of shit that keeps hallucinogens illegal.

4. Use the search tool and please, please do some research before you take them. I don't think you know what to expect...

5. get some empty vitamin capsules. stuff the shrooms in there - use a pen ink insert to pack it down real hard, should be able to fit .8g in each capsule. best and easiest way to eat shrooms IMO. easy to store too.

6. Down the hatch! Dont look back!

My first time I ate some ripple tater chips and peanut butter with them Lol. Silly. But it was good:cool:
    Last time I ate them while having a few beers. This is a nice way to eat em too:cool:

7. You don't want to "taste the juices".

Put them down the hatch fast, don't puke, you're golden.

8. just eat them. I love the taste of shrooms:yummy:

If you don't like the taste try cake frosting

9. I like mine in Jack in the box taco's :yummy:

10. lol that was the same way i ate mine the first time.. well i just crushed em up in powder.. besides the caps.. and got a spoon of peanut butter and stuck the shrooms the the pb an eat it.. pretty good.. and kinda sucked on the caps..

11. If you want an intense, faster acting trip, Id grind up whatever dose you plan on eating and putting it in a glass of cranberry juice and down it. You could also melt some chocolate and stir the shroom powder in it and let it dry, just make sure you double boil the chocolate so it doesnt get too hot.

12. I hear the drinking beers while shrooming, good times for sure.

13. accualy.. i was goin to start a forum bout that.. cuz i did shrooms three weekends in a row at by friends beach house.. and each time like 5 ppl would trip and the others would drink.. not a party just us.. and when i would trip i swear on anything that when i started to drink tht my trip wore off quick.. mad quick.. and it was more of a drunk feelin and the trip subsisted
    idk if its true.. but i sware thats my theory

14. Just chew them up and have fun.

15. Everything in here is basically wrong....:rolleyes:

If you want the most out of your shrooms, grind them up to a powder. Put all of that said powder into a shot of lemon juice and let it sit for a few minutes. Take the shot, and be prepared for almost double the effects. If you don't believe this actually works, head on over to shroomery and poke around.

16. ive had them plain shrooms and ive also had them in mixed in to reeses cups and i honestly though that they arent that bad there just dont really taste like anything (depending on what you get ive only had small caps)

17. The best effects ive had always come from just straight chewin em up and washing it down with OJ. Look into the lemon juice thing tho if that really exponentiates the effects it would be well worth it. But heres my.02 about u eating a full eight for your first time alone at night. I see everything wrong with this scenario. First off you have no idea how you will react to mushrooms and you also dont know the potency of the ones you have. Being inside can make you clastrophobic and anxious I find and I think it is very unwise to do them alone. Also Doing these in such close proximity to your parents could also spark some nervous energy. Some people get very paranoid on shrooms and lets say your mom gets up to go to the bathroom and you hear the footsteps that could send u into a bad trip. Panic on mushrooms is extremely intense and it overwhelms your entire body. I think you should wait until a nice day when its warm and sunny and your buddies have some time to trip with you and you all should just chill in a park all day. If you do not take my advice be sure you have some good headphones and a playlist with preselected upbeat music. U dont want to have ur ipod on shuffle and then all of a sudden have slipknot come on or shit like that. If you start to get bad vibes you should play some phish, back on the train has helped me before and it can help you too. I hope you have a great experience. Seeing the otherside is fucking great and hopefully you will gain some insights on your life. enjoy your fungus man.

18. just eat them, they taste the same as button shroms (cubes) or a slightly staw flavored shroom (cope)

19. this ;)

20. WTF? Why is everbody saying "eat them straight" or "down the hatch". Fuck that, eat them with triscuits. Make a little triscuit sandwich with your shrooms in the center and maybe put some cheese in there too. Everytime I've eaten shrooms I've done this, you can barely even taste them and it's a lot better than just eating them straight.