--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. after this scrape with your pokey and it will be clean as fuck! without removing it and youll probably get a few nice rips on w.e was on the screen!

2. thanks for the quick replies. I know what I'll do next time this happens

I'm about to iso my wand now as well, because I definitely built up a lot of moisture blowing in and out of it. I did not think about moisture in the wand preventing wand hash buildup!

3. [quote name='"TopShelf247"']thanks for the quick replies. I know what I'll do next time this happens

I'm about to iso my wand now as well, because I definitely built up a lot of moisture blowing in and out of it. I did not think about moisture in the wand preventing wand hash buildup![/quote]

I dono how much it does, cause I harvested successfully back when I was still blowing through it, but might as well not take the chance. I actually don't mind the taste in my mouth when I get a few particles now.

4. So I weighed my ABV and had over 50 g's. I was blown away because it looked like so much less!

5. Dude, thats so much abv. The other day I put 3 grams of ABV into a blender, mixed peanut butter, ice cream, milk, and guzzled it down all in one go, about 90 minutes later it kicked in and floored me for the evening. Don't remember going to bed, first time I've ever been knocked off my ass from any edible!

6. [quote name='"NwRider"']So I weighed my ABV and had over 50 g's. I was blown away because it looked like so much less![/quote]

Haha that's incredible. Makes some tinctures or hash!!

I'm always a little surprised at how much I have. But 50g is huge haha, you'll have some fun with that.

7. this is thc rich and cannabinoid rich oil :) the before shot of the wand hash in the elbow part of the EQ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

yummy yummy

[​IMG]

ahhhhh allot better now aye :)

[​IMG]

just after i poured it all in

[​IMG]

about 20 minutes later after putting ontop of a hot bowl of water

[​IMG]

an hour later or it was 45 minutes

[​IMG]

their it is all scraped up weighed in .11 grams :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and this was with 100percent isopropyl alcohol.

8. I couldn't believe it. I was always so curious because my girlfriend and I vape everyday, myself probably 5-8 times normally. I am very excited to make something with it. I have never made butter or anything of that sort! I also have a stash of stems that I've been collecting for about a year now so those will be thrown in the mix as well!

9. vaporgenie or lotus vape? im selling my vape to a kid in my neighborhood for 350 ! lls n i only got it for 125 dont as me how ...

but which one shud i cop? i wanna vape at work n after practices....ESPECIALLY after 2 a days! lls vaporgenie or lotus vaporizer?

10. Yeah I have a ton of ABV too I don't know what to do with it! I want to make something good and simple anyone with idea's?

11. 2 grams in a firecracker

12. You're charging a guy more than 100% what you paid? Bad karma dude...

-Loki

13. Are the dry particles that build up in the SSV mouth piece worth saving? I am thinking not

14. Everyone chill the fuck out and vape up like I did this morning! My little ritual is light my candle next to my bed and vap and blow out of my smoke buddy :) not one smell at all :)

15. I clean my SSV wand/whip/mouthpiece daily.. so I do not bother....
    But I used to do so... and the particles are medicating. They make a good base for wand hash, when mixed with the oils from the wand.

16. ABV

17. Hi, you might want to think about buying the Shorty for your CRZ bonging. You can get it the same place you got the Rock Zap!:hello:

18. I also recommend the short GonG stem for vaporbonging!

19. I have entered a new time zone, it seems!
    I received a package today, and I am ready now to address the Omicron V2.
    [​IMG]
    After careful considerations, I love the new model!
    I still love the original Omicron also.
    V2 stands a bit taller, and the button is in a very easy to access spot. That is sure a plus.
    Speaking of buttons, you can depress the button for a longer period, although the instructions clearly tell you to stay to 8 second activations. The button light is easier to see as well
    Being slightly wider in its diameter, the unit has a more stable balance when standing it up.
    Another great plus is the way the batteries charge… I get to charge one or two batteries on the same charger… and extra batteries are less expensive than the older units.
    I only found 2 things that I will miss about V1
    With the original set, you could share your set with a friend, due to the battery style.
    I did like the cone, which kept me from sloppily letting the hot cart touch my tender young flesh, but I will get over it!
    Omicron V2 is an improvement.
    The packaging is as professional as the original, and the case … well a big ditto… real appealing stuff!
    The price is not up on this unit… and the new kits from come with the filling tool included!
    If you love the older type, Planet Vape still is carrying them.

20. Thanks a lot Vito! I woulda chucked it :eek: