--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. #13901 sleepy96, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2012
    I totally agree with you on that. If I could get a 'Cano for cheap used or whatever, then I might approach it. But NEVER would I pay that much retail for a vaporizer. I mean, I can see why people would when they spend thousands on bongs (which are definitely amazing works of art), but for the price, it sure as hell better be doing more than filling a bag. haha

I can see why people swear by it after trying it myself, it really is pretty extreme, but I see myself getting something cheaper that's almost just as good. :smoke:

2. [quote name='"sleepy96"']

I totally agree with you on that. If I could get a 'Cano for cheap used or whatever, then I might approach it. But NEVER would I pay that much retail for a vaporizer. I mean, I can see why people would when they spend thousands on bongs (which are definitely amazing works of art), but for the price, it sure as hell better be doing more than filling a bag. haha

I can see why people swear by it after trying it myself, it really is pretty extreme, but I see myself getting something cheaper that's almost just as good. :smoke:[/quote]

Yeah I'm sure it's fantastic, but if I had that money I'd buy a VapeXhale, or honestly......nice bongs >.> sorry I like glass haha.

3. lol that's what I would do too... I'm a sucker for nice functioning glass.

4. Just bought myself a quarter of some fire for my new job celebration. Basketball is really interesting when you're really stoned haha.

Extreme Q hasnt missed a beat! <3 my vape.

PS, love your sig/profile pic CentiZen haha

5. I'll have to second that on the sig!

Dream Theater is amazing! I listen to them every day :D:metal:

6. I find all sports increase in interesting when stoned, hockey becomes the most magical display of passing, its like watching lion king on ice

7. hockey and soccer i absolutely love watching. and when the st louis blues are doing as good as they are it makes it even better :D :smoke:

8. already firing up the vape this morning! might go break into the real stash jar with all the saved up strains :D
    gonna be as green as ever today!

9. Green is good

10. what do you mean already?
    its past 9! you should already be sufficiently vaked with a stash like yours :smoking:

11. lol now i am getting judged based on my stash? what kinda place is this! i thought it was the vaporizer club :devious:

:wave: just playing with you flammzrant!

i usually wake up to a dab or two and then start vaping after i eat something,

probably gonna break into some Deadhead OG i've been holding onto for quite some time. hopefully its just as good as i remember
    :D

12. Static if I had to judge you based on your stash we'd be best friends xD you post some gorgeous crystally bud.

13. Man I had way to much weed last night... gave me a messed up dream

I dreamed that the only vaporizer I owned was an iolite. What a weird dream, because I've never owned one. :S

14. [quote name='"CentiZen"']Man I had way to much weed last night... gave me a messed up dream

I dreamed that the only vaporizer I owned was an iolite. What a weird dream, because I've never owned one. :S[/quote]

BLASPHEMY!! TOO Much weed!?!

I tried an edible just before bed in hopes of some crazy dreams... Just wound up sleeping for 14 hours :smoke: :cool:

15. happy st pattys day, as if rednecks need another excuse to drink.
    They already have monday tuesday wednesday they birthday, jesus birthday
    thursday, friday, saturday, sunday.

16. [quote name='"Cloud954"']happy st pattys day, as if rednecks need another excuse to drink.
    They already have monday tuesday wednesday they birthday, jesus birthday
    thursday, friday, saturday, sunday.[/quote]

Hey! I take offense. I'm Irish, never drink, but I'll probably celebrate with a drink tonight =]

17. I'm Irish, NEVER drink, ill be out raging at people for drinking, possibly mass murdering any drunk fuck who stumbles in front of me, Better lookout cloud is on the fucking loseee and hes not happy. I assume your tone is alittle more jokey then mine I'm actually furious for what I am about to stumble onto tonight. :mad::mad:

also sorry for using the vape club as my personal diary i realize everyone does now share my idealistic views :D

18. [quote name='"Cloud954"']

I'm Irish, NEVER drink, ill be out raging at people for drinking, possibly mass murdering any drunk fuck who stumbles in front of me, Better lookout cloud is on the fucking loseee and hes not happy. I assume your tone is alittle more jokey then mine I'm actually furious for what I am about to stumble onto tonight. :mad::mad:

also sorry for using the vape club as my personal diary i realize everyone does now share my idealistic views :D[/quote]

D=, there's a difference between having a drink and getting crazy drunk.

19. I'm with cloud but mainly because I'm on a college campus and hate loud people.
    Might just going around setting people on fire.
    Also Irish, almost neverever drink lol
    [quote name='"Heosphoros"']D=, there's a difference between having a drink and getting crazy drunk.[/quote]
    Yes, you are ok :)

20. LETS BURN THEM ALL!

and there isnt really a difference in my mind. If your only gonna have a drink why even have the drink? its not good for you and it tastes like shit, its like eating poop no value to you