Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Purple Trichomes" Bud Shot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by weedidas, Jun 24, 2009.

1. #1 weedidas, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2009
  2. the 3rd picture....is the most...beautiful thing............i've ever seen..:eek::eek::eek:
    that's some fucking chronic man!

3. trichs rnt purple sorry.its the bud thts purple.trichs cannot be purple

4. did it get dropped on a carpet... or is there a highly sheddable cat around?

but outside of that,,, it looks preetty nice lol

5. looks like some great bud. i know your gonna enjoy that.:smoke:

6. damn man thats some nice bud, and great macros man, even though u cant hav purple trichs. + rep anyways for the dankocity of the bud

7. Not sure what you guys are talking about. There are literally trichomes with purple in them. Look at his other thread.

8. I couldnt distinguish any purp trichs but it doesnt matter, thats still some mad crazy dank, i get a high from lookin at it.

9. Vibrant, is the only word that comes to mind. Good lord what are you shooting with and whats your light setup. I would love to get some shot like these. Nothing is washed out everything in focus. Let me guess its some D5000 with a $1k lens?

Edit. your images have the tage of dsc I assume this means sony.

10. Hemp fibres, bro.

11. was this for real:eek: hahahahahhaha

12. Lol im sorry man but where is this great law of nature that says that purple trichomes cannot exist? Christ dude i mean im not sure if something is wrong with my eyes where i see purple where trichomes are, but idk im pretty sure that the man just posted some legit ass pictures of purple ass trichomes.

13. Who are you to say that its not possible "it just cant happen". you know that shits the funk and if you look at the pictures you can tell that there is purple in the trichs. if thats your stand on it lets see some evidence that its not possible for purple to be in the trichomes:rolleyes:

14. plus fucking rep.....that bud is GODLY!

15. gat damn that OwNz

16. It's like a fucking forest of trichomes. Amazing. Rep+

17. ..holy..shit..

18. yeah wtf i dont think they saw the supermacro because i'm deffinetly looking at it right meow so i know its possible hahaa