Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i make honey oil from bud left over from hash making?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rocklax, Jun 23, 2009.

1. #1 Rocklax, Jun 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
    i am about to put about get a half ounce and make some hash but was told i can use the bud still afterwards by making honey oil. how do make it? is it not going to be as strong due to me making the hash out of the kief first?

2. sifted bud is fine for oil runs. you wont get as much oil but a very respectable amount can still be extracted.:smoke:

3. your not going to get much hash from a half oz bro

4. didnt notice how much bud you said you were using.

enorty is right. youre gonna want to use more bud than that.

5. why? after sifting the half oz shouldnt i have a decent oamount of kief? how much will i lilkely get? and i still dont know how to make the oil..

6. Uhhhh 14 grams of bud you'll get about a nickel size of hash if you're LUCKY.

As for making oil, google.com.