Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swazi Gold strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DaN Th3 WeeD, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Swazi is just a really cheap way to grow weed, Swazi is a Pure sativa and the plant is very hardy. I have bought swazi for R1.50 a gram (1/8 of a US dollar)
    Dont worry, you not missing out.. Hundreds of seeds and stems and a dark green colour with a ugly smell, .. Got to be the worst stuff ive ever smoked, gives you blood red eyes, head is very heavy, sleepy but keeps you high for longer periods of time i would say, although swazi is good for gorilla gardens that do not need alot of care. Im sure if some1 took the initiative to grow a indoor swazi without seeds and stems, i think it could make a nice bud considering it is grown in the mielie fields of south africa which undergoes crop spraying which is harmful to smoke, very sketchy weed that comes from the black market.
    :smoking:

2. ^^ From your description, I wouldn't have no problem being the experiment in trying it.

3. #43 Patrick Swazi, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
  4. #45 Patrick Swazi, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015

The post was intended to add to the geneal body of knowledge, and dispel some of the negative myths around Swazi. Swazi as a pure landrace is disappearing in Sub-Saharan Africa due to police aerial spraying. Searching for the term on the net yields few results on just how good Swazi can be. These three wise folks said it best with these (appropriate for the subject matter :) quotes:

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.
    Marcus Garvey

Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven.
    Willam Shakespeare

<div>We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
    Benjamin Fanklin

</div>

5. If I had thought the thread was without value I would have locked it.

6. My friend had a ton of swazi red and swazi gold he bought from SA off silk road, paid roughly $35/oz shipped. It was good for the price, but doesn't come close to any high grade i've had in the states.

7. THC-V, would like to know more about that , never heard or read anything about THC-V