Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many hits does it usually take you to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoke4Free420, Jun 20, 2009.

1. 1 whole joint
    1/2 blunt
    3-4 bowl hits(large)
    6 small bowl hits(packed twice)

:smoking:

2. I get one hit shit. I usually smoke a bowl at a time though and end up twisted. Lately though this stuff I got completely destroys me off only a few hits.

3. 2 bowls or 4 spliffs

4. i have to smoke a joint to myself to get high. not totally faded, but high.
    and halfway through the next j i'll be blown.

5. 1 nice bong rip

6. one time i took a really big hit off of a gravity bong and i coughed a lot and had to lay on the ground for a while but i got so high! now i just take it slow usually 3-5 hits.

7. 3 to get me pretty high, any more and I'm pretty "woahhhh man" for a good 3 hours.

8. It all depends on what you're smoking out of, how good your bud is, etc. For me I can take a hundred hits of schwag and not feel anything but a headache. Mids takes about 4 GOOD hits of a pipe, and dank takes about 2 good hits of a pipe. If I wanna get "strobe vision" smacked, just a few more hits.

9. with dank:
    good bong- 1
    vape- maybe 7
    spoon- 5
    bub- 4

10. 2-3 hits off my gravity bong
    3-4 big rips off my bubbler or bowl

11. i smoke a bowl (5-6 hits) and get blazed for like an hour or 2 depends on the weed if its dank ill be high for a few hours

12. howcome a bowl for you guys is just 5-6 hits? my bowl lasts me for atleast 10 minutes so its atleast 20-25ish hits. do you take really big hits?

13. Well, for me, usually a bowl is good with any kind of bud, and most of my pipes I do a double-toke before I pass, or do a double-toke and hit it again myself and I get 4-6 from my pipes.

If its a bong the bowl is usually killed, but sometimes it takes 2-3 for me to finish a bong bowl, just to make sure it's all ash, and there's no shrub left behind. Speaking of which, I'm posting sober...why?

:bongin:

14. with my bowl about 1 whole bowl pack and im stoned.
    with my friends its a few bowls since theres are smaller.
    about 3-4 big hits outta a blunt and im stoned.
    and i feel it rite away but only a little it takes like 5 minutes till im flying away

15. How the hell can you take 25 hits in 10 minutes?!?! Are you sure you're filling your lungs right? I've been called stingy when I inhale, but even then it'd take me no more than 7 good hits to be blasted. Are you sure you've packed a tight enough bowl? how about when you inhale, try to find your "cough limit" and try to get as close as possible to it. Don't be afraid to torch it once in a while if you're not getting enough smoke.

16. doesnt take much. I can get high with one hit from anything. Be it a bong, a spoon, a joint, blunt, vape, whatever.

One full breath and ill be high. Now it might not last long or be real intense if its mids, but if its dank that will have me at a nice level for a while.

Doesnt mean i wont smoke 2 bowls sometimes, but when im conserving, i can make it last a while.

17. it depends on how long you want to be high and how high you want to get, and it doesnt matter about how many hits, just how much you go through. If i want to chill for awhile, i smoke about 4 bowls from a pipe or bubbler, with about 8 hits a bowl from my pipe, and about 6 hits per bowl from my bubbler. if i want to just get a buzz for alittle bit, i smoke about half a bowl, which might be around 4 hits

18. Exactly my situation. I'm not even what one would call an average smoker, usually about 4-6 bowls a day. Still doesn't matter.

19. I mean, one hit will get me high-but not that high. I'd say four hits, or five. I like to take small hits, if that helps any.

20. I can say what I've seen (and from personal experience) it just depends on the person. There's 2 friends of mine who get high quick as hell (2 hits) from some regg, while I get high after about a bowl of regg. Of course the higher the grade the faster you'll get high, but that depends on how much you smoke, if you smoke a lot (at least 4 or 5 times a week) some dro should do ya good.