Longest germination time

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Quickbeam, Jun 10, 2004.

1. What is the longest germination time that you guys have ever successfully pulled off a grow from? 7 days? 14 days? I mean... you were germinating some seeds, and they took a LONG time to sprout, what is the longest one you have seen? I am just curious.

2. mine was 12 days.

3. HIGH All, we do ours in water and 72hrs is the most...and that's changing the water every 12 hrs. I love it when people say "the good seeds sink and the bad seeds float"...well I have pics to show you good seeds float. I just hate to imagine the amount of good seeds people threw out because someone said "dead seeds are the one's that float"...check the net my friends.

oh ya the shortest time...under 24hrs in water.

4. shortest: about 9 hours, yes!!! Chronic seeds...

longest: about a week, but died off after germination... probably fungus infection... some older Skunk seeds...

5. ...well how about the shit load, and I mean shit load of good seeds that people normally throw away from bags of seeded MJ...

..I know, I know you're gonna say, yeah, but they're bag seeds... but I say sometimes you can grow some dope ass bud even from bag seeds...

6. i'd give it 7 days..if it doesnt germinate by then i'd toss it.