Who gets horny by smoking pot what grade or strain makes you get like that

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mr.thunderfuck, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Come on to the best thread hosting mr.thunderfuck

2. Apart from disliking your post, I'd say most indica strains.
    White widow always does the trick, and something here we call Bubblegum is definitly some kind of aphrodesiac weed.

3. apparently the girl i was with yesterday doesn't...

4. White Russian is a strain that comes to mind. It's a heavy indica that relaxes the body, and at times it's hard to stop smiling or laughing. So it's a great social bud for moderate smokers who don't have anywhere to be. I wouldn't recommend dropping white russian on new or casual smokers as it could put them to sleep.

5. My friend does and its annoying because all he says while he is high is " I need to get some dome"

6. Sounds exactly like White Widow where I come from.

7. Invite people to this thread

8. Let's See. NO!

9. Believe it or not, getting horny from pot is a physcological affect. (unless your actually attracted to the weed). Its all in your head. Just do it the old fashion way, use your imagination.

10. #10 nevesone7, Jun 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2009
    Hmmmm, been smoking for 34 years and I can say with 100% certainy that sex is better and I am hornier...(hope I spelled that right) when high....Can't tell you which strains do what because it's like crazy ass these days compared to the 70's...so try em all!!

11. i really don't think that happens.

12. That happens to me with about any weed I smoke.

13. Hellz yeah i get mega horny from weed! then i fly!

14. Holy shit man, I need to get some dome.

15. Yeah I think it turns me on usually...

16. fuck man i always get horny when i smoke no matter what kind of strain haha. I mean, at least if i have the right visual cues lmfao.

Im a dude though, iono if it works like that for women.

17. marijuana has no effect on my level of hornyness, whatsoever. if it does make you horny, I think it's in your head... the placebo effect. (but I think I'm noticing that a lot more men than women say it makes them horny... maybe there's a difference between how it effects genders)

Now with alcohol, I get horny.... but that's a completely different story.