Meth question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by treesmoker11, Jun 18, 2009.

1. seriously man, GTFO of the box. go straight to hell.

2. That meth has less side effects than Adderall and Ritalin. You never realize this though, because meth is usually abused so much so of course there will be more side effects in the long run. But if you tried to achieve a "meth high" with Adderall or Ritalin you would be fucked with side effects. That's why nobody takes a shitload of Adderall or Ritalin to replace meth, it doesn't work. Too many side effects at that level.

3. I was talking about cocaine when I said better stims are out there.

Better is a subjective term.

In other words its just my opinion.

4. Well you did ask for a source when I said Ritalin and Adderall. I was just pointing out meth is more efficient than both.

5. I did.

And you supplied.

Much obliged friend.

6. I guess that efficiency is what causes the addiction? Or is that just nonsense?

Anyhow it amazes me how such a 'dirty, cheap, bath tub' drug can be so effective on your brain while we have scientists and billions of dollars dedicated to conceiving more and more effective and efficient drugs.

7. Methamphetamine provides a MUCH stronger release of dopamine.

You are correct in deducing that it is what scientists believe is behind its addictive properties.

8. wow... this thread has blown my mind. I have done meth (smoked) before and it was fun but it definitely wasnt close to as addictive as xanax imo. I honestly dont think meth is that bad as long as you can control yourself. I have done A LOT of drugs and the only one that got me addicted was xanax.

9. no, didnt get hooked first time
    still use it occasionally with no incident
    its all about the person

10. The efficiency is that Adderall side effects, particularly mood side effects like anxiety are virtually gone with Desoxyn. Again, I'm not talking about smoking or railing crystal meth since it's impossible to achieve such a high with Adderall without being devastated by side effects. I'm talking about low doses where one can compare a dose of meth to a dose of amphetamine.

11. o yea if ur gona do it snort it, smokings an insane rush so much that it makes me clench just thinking about it. snorting lasts forever and people cant really tell that ur on da moon
    u can sleep 12 hrs after smoking, snorting its more like 24
    i honestly think coke is more of a mindfuck tho, i couldnt do shit while on coke cause i kept changing my fuckin mind, fucked up on a pizza order big time haha. meth its just do whatever ur doing until its done.

12. Can you really even compare the two? I mean chemically they may be simialr but I have taken my fair share of chemistry in college and I know the slightest differences can change a chemical compound completely. I do not however have much experience with comparing the two at similar doses so again idk. Good stuff though, never really thought about it that way.

Anyways, I think the message to be taken from here is don't fuck with Meth unless you are prepared for what is to come.

13. your correct, only gay people smoke that shit

:bongin:

14. Fuck meth!