Meth question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by treesmoker11, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Pretty scary shit there!

2. I don't like what they have turned into. I'll always be there for my homies. Especially the ones in deep.

3. ^^^^^

-c

4. Hmm, I would just get some mdma.

5. Thats mostly true. Heres the reason why this is one of the most addicting drugs.

Number 1 - It is the most intense high a drug can get you, when I say high I mean a "upper" high. And it lasts for a incredibly long time...

Also its dirt cheap, the high can last over a day.... NEVER ever do the stuff, no matter how broke, or how tempted.

And I hate to say, but once you become addicted theres really no going back, and you will DO ANYTHING out your way to get it. Dont do it, Id rather you do Heroin.

6. lol thats funny

7. In sacramento we have people that look like that EVERYWHERE.

Now i've seen some coke heads and some H junkies but nothing compares to the skull warping power of meth.

I hate propaganda, but that drug and a few others are totally fucking useless.

There are much better stimulants.

8. exactly you can use it in moderation because its addicting as fuck...

9. Just don't do it man. I really, really hope you don't because meth addiction is some deep shit, I don't even wish something like that on my worst enemy.

10. You guys really now, stop telling him what to do.

Telling him the danger is one thing, telling him not to do it is fucking retarded.

11. Much better stimulants? To be fair, low doses of meth give a "cleaner" high with less side effects than say the same high you would get from Adderall or Ritalin,

12. Says you. Source? Reference?

13. I've never done Meth alone but I have had it in ecstasy. I'm not addicted but the come down was hell. Didn't sleep for over 50 hours and it was the only thing on my mind. To be honest it's not worth it at all to me.

14. Exactly, other stims you can do and still sleep.

Pure coke you can go to sleep if your tired.

15. Yup, I mean it really was insane. Time didn't matter, since all my thoughts where how good it was and when I would be able to do it again. And this is from a relatively small oral dose. I couldn't imagine injecting or smoking that shit.

I'll try to make this more clear for the OP, it is NOT worth it at all. Pretty much virtually any other drug has positives, Meth on the other hand only leads to negatives. Nothing positive comes from Meth, nothing.

16. Eh, I can't find a scientific source right now but if you do your own research (it's on Wiki but no source...damn wiki), many patients who have switched from Adderall to Desoxyn have reported a relief from side effects. Here are some examples:

I started on Adderall 20mg 2x daily and suffered the side... - Revolution Health

Still, opinions from patients themselves should be enough to realize meth causes less side effects than Adderall.

And I even found an experience from Erowid:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=15361

17. Okay listen.

I have been switching on and off between Ritalin and Adderall for the last 14 years of my life. I can tell you for a fact Meth has much more adverse side effects than either Adderall or Ritalin. Much worse. After ONE single use you can be hooked. That is not the case with any ADD/ADHD medication.

And I'm not trying to sound like a dick but you really shouldn't comment unless you have been there done that, ya know.

18. Oh yea, post a pic of that shit.

19. I think you shouldn't comment unless you read my post properly. I said the same amount of meth needed to achieve the high or medical dose of Adderall and Ritalin causes less side effects. Read my post again. I never said anything about comparing hits of crystal meth to 20mg doses of Adderall. And meth IS an ADHD medication. I guess you don't even know what Desoxyn is nor did you bother to read my sources.

20. Sorry, I didn't read your post correctly or look into you're sources. So what exactly are you trying to get across then?